The Playboy

Y/n Stark was now in Midtown High for the last year of school. Tony Stark was her dad and her mum was... well she didn't know. Tony would always get too emotional or say it's best to talk about another day and the other Avengers will not tell her anything. She keeps her identity a secret to protect her and her family. Her name at school was Y/n Acker. Acker means "Field" and since she loved nature and being outside it was a perfect last name for her. No one knew she loved being in Nature all people knew her was is the nerd that loves school. It was no secret she did in fact love school because she had Stark brains. She took it as a lucky type of reward to be able to get A's on all subjects, even PE she loved and hated it. She didn't like how much she had to run but didn't mind so much because she got to be outside. She was Pretty, Smart, Funny every ones perfect. Except for herself. To her she was the opisite, No confidence, not smart, awkward and thinks everyone hates her. The only reason she thinks people hate her are because of her old school. She was bullied and judged for anything. Her smartness, beauty, funniness. Everyone at her old school hated her. So she moved to a different school for a new start. That's when she saw him. Peter Parker the school playboy. He would date them for a week, hook up with them, then dump them. Well anyway that's what people say. Y/n didn't believe that though. She knew there was more to him than that. She had never seen him talk to a girl except for Mary Jane or as everyone calls her MJ. That was Peters best friend along with Ned. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was woken up by my 5:00am alarm on a Friday. Great. You would think I would be used to it by now but nope. I started my daily routine.

5:00-5:05-Wake up

5:05-5:10-Go to bathroom

5:10-5:30-Workout

5:30-4:40-shower

5:40-5:45-skincare

5:45-6:00-Breakfast and drink water

6:00-6:25-make bed/clean room

6:25-6:40-Meditate 

6:40-7:20-read 

7:20-7:50-Get to school

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FRIDAY-

            1-History

            2-Gym Class

           3-Science 

           4-Physics 

          5-Woodwork

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM CLASS 

I was doing sit-ups with MJ when she told me something.

"I know your Tony Starks daughter" 

"What, No I'm not" I blurted out

My secret I had been trying to hide for many reasons had been figured out.

"Don't worry I wont tell"

Before I could say anything the bell rang

Great

I couldn't let dad know he would make me move schools again.

What was I gonna do...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the first chapter, for anyone wondering I will be continuing my other book just running out of ideas for it.

Please message or comment what u think about this book