chapter 4

𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Today i woke up with a mean ass mug on my face. I got up and did my regular morning routine and sat in my gaming chair, miserable asf for no reason.

Then i remembered. Im meeting up with ski todayyy! That just made me happy so i started to get ready. After i got ready i took a picture ofc, since im fine or whateva.

 After i got ready i took a picture ofc, since im fine or whateva

This what she wearing^

(A/N: I aint doin the insta setup thingy cuz im too damn lazy)

After i took the picture i gotta call from my hubby:)

(Solana is in regular and ski is in italics)

"Heyyy."

"Hey ma. You ready? If you tell me ur addy so i can pick u up."

"Yeah i'm ready. *Insert ur dumbass adress here so i can kidnap u*

"Alright, i'm on my way."

We hung up and in the meantime, i went on insta to kill time until he picks me up.

Bout five minutes later his fine ass came.

I hopped in the car and turned my face to him. He was just staring at me. "What?" I asked smiling nervously. "Nothing. You're just so beautiful." He said. "Thank you. You're not too bad yourself." I teased.

"Pfft. Oh please. I'm sexy so wym?" He joked. I just shook my head and laughed. During the ride, i started his face. He's so fine oh lawddd.

He looked so seggsy while driving. He had one hand on the staring wheel and the other one on his chin. I started moving my hand over to his lap and put it on his thigh to get an reaction since the ride was quiet. He took a double look at me.

"Girl.. what is you doing?" He asked. "Nothing. Just resting my hand here." I said. He moved my hand and put his hand my thigh. "Hmph! That's MY job." He pouted jokingly.

I giggled and looked and looked out the winow. I saw a bunch of rides and different things. "Where we going?" I asked. "To the fair." He answered pulling into the parking lot.

My eyes widdened.

"Wha- We goin on the rides too?" I asked in a scared tone. "Yeah tf. You think we came here to look at the ugly ass white ppl here orrr?-" He said.

"U-um. Okay then." I said. I don't like rides. They're scary mane :(. "What? You don't rides." He asked. I shook my head no. "But i'm gonna go on them don't worry." He nodded.

"Um... i'm kinda hungry." I said as i looked over at the jumbo hotdogs with fries. "To be honest i mostly came here for food so let's go." He shrugged as he held my hand and walked to the food stand.

While i was getting my hotdog and fries, the dude that was serving me was looking at me too hard and was tryna flirt with me. I felt ski's hands clench up.

I looked at him and rubbed his palm with my thumb to calm him down. "It's okay baby." I said. He nodded and calmed down. The guy came back with our food and while we were walking away, ski said this, "bitchass nigga."

"Oh my god!" I gasped and laughed. "What? He was staring at my wife and ion like that." He rolled his eyes. Childish ass.

I laughed. We sat down on a bench and ate our food while  we talked a bit. We finished eating and SKIIII DECIDED THAT WE SHOULD GO ON THE BIGGEST FUCKEN RIDE.

"Uh- fuck no! My black ass is NOT goin on that damn ride." I said shaking my head. "Oh c'monnn. Pleaseee!" He pouted. Mannn he is just too cute to say no to.

I groaned and threw my hands up. "Fine. But only if we could get ice creamn after!" I said. "Alright deal." He nodded. We got on the ride and it started off good... until THIS DUMBASS RIDE THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OKAT TO GO UP AND DOWN HELLA FUCKEN FAST.

I screamed at the top of my damn lungs! He looked over at me and started laughing and held my hand. "Baby it's okayy!" He chuckled. "NO THE HELL IT'S NOT FUCKING HOLY SHIT." I screamed.

A few seconds later the ride stopped and i jumped my ass out so fast. "Ma, you okay?" He asked. "No." I frowned. "Aww. It's fine. It's over now." He said and kissed my forehead.

We went on a few more rides THAT I WANTED TO GO ON AND WASN'T FAST AND SCARY. We also played some games and he won two big cute teddy bears for me.

"Alright let's go get us some ice cream now." He said. My fatass smiled widely in excitement. We got in the car and we later arrived at the ice cream placeee.

We got the ice cream and we headed to my house.

At the house (im skipping the drive bc im lazy :) )

Me and ski were currently on my bed laughing and chatting while watching tv. It got silent for awhile which was very awkward. We both looked up at each other and leaned in before our lips touched and started moving in sync.

This turned into a heated makeout session. I hopped on his lap. While we were still kissing and he gripped  my ass hard which made me moan into the kiss.

We laid on back on the bed with me STILL on his lap. I pulled away from the kiss and started giving him hickies on his neck. "Shit." He groaned. I kept licking and sucking on his neck and on his hands and giving him hickies EVERYWHERE.

He gave me some too we both pulled away, caught our breath and laid down. "Let's take some pictures and piss some of our fans off." I smirked. Me and him both had great supportive fans... But man were they obsessed with our love lives damn!

"Good idea." He smiled. We went into the bathroom for better lighting. I took one where i was infront of him and he was holding me from the behind. He took one where i was bent over the sink and his hands on my back. Of course we made our hickies noticable so we can make the internet go crazyyy :)

We posted them and after awhile our phones started blowing up with comments. Some were nice snd supportive and some were jealous and mad.

We laughed at the jealous comments knowing that we made them mad by just a few pictures. The laughing died. We were now in my bed chilling and watching netflix.

"Man im tired." I said getting out of bed. "Watchu doin.." he asked. "Nothing. Just getting comfortable for bed." I answered. I took off my dress leaving me in my bra and underwear and i hopped back in my bed.

He also got out of bed and took off his shirt and pants which left him in his boxers. He turned the tv off and cuddled me from behind. I felt something poking me. My eyes went wide.

"Stokes?"

"Hm?"

"Are you hard?"

"........ Yes....."

"O-oh..kay."

"Just ignore it." He chuckled and I laughed along. "Goodnight mama." He said and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight." I said and we both fell asleep.

///////////////////%//%%%/%/%/%/%/%/%\\\\\\_\\\\\\_\\\\\_\\_\\\\\\\;-;#:''',#!/////

I was forced to up this chapter so pls appreciate it😓

Btw yall pls help me im being held hostage by DianiN7 :(