chapter 6

*btw solana's bestfriend name is kali as u already know. And she plays as Kali Uchis. This book is boring rn but i swear its gonna get better. We finna have tyler the creator up in this mf*

lana's pov

I woke up i kali's arms feeling so loved and comfortable... but i wish it was stoke's arms around me. Too bad he hurt me.

I felt kali shuffling behind me trying to get out of bed. "Good morning. I'm about to get breakfast from ihop, for us. You wanna come?" She asked.

I shook my head no. "Okay. Oh! By the wayyy, i forgot to tell you that i found tyler!!" She exclaimed. I gasped. "Whattt? Tyler from highschool?! Ain't no way." I yelled. I couldn't believe it.

She nodded quickly. "I hit up and asked if he wanted to hangout and he said yes! You mind if he hangs out here?" She asked. "Bro yesss!" I answered excitedly.

"Okay well i'm gonna get us breakfast and i also have to do a couple.. things, so you in a few." She said before kissing my forehead and left.

After kali left, i laid in my bed and scrolled on insta for awhile until i came across a picture of ski and some random girl named india, all cuddled up and shit with the caption "My boo now💅🏽😘".

I rolled my fucking eyes. I can't believe i let that iNdIA bitch take my mans. She was my bully from since middle school til i whooped her ass in 9th grade and put her in a coma.

I looked at ski and he looked like he was actually enjoying himself. I shook my head before tears threatend to fall. I couldn't hold them in anymore and fat tears just started to fall making my eyes burn.

I threw my phone and threw my self down in the bed crying uncontrollably like a fucking kid, whose roblox account got hacked.

*I just imagined that and i can't stop laughing-*

I laid in bed sobbing for like 20 minutes before i decided to get over him and do something with my life.

I made my bed, did my hygiene, cleaned my room and i also manged to clean the whole house... meaning i even cleaned the snack room..

I sat down on the couch and patiently waited for kali to come back with my fooddd. I heard a knock on the door so i went go open it.

i opened it and saw kali so i let her in and tried to close it but something was stopping it. I kept pushing on it before i heard, "UH- Bitch that's hella rude! I know you not tryna close this door on me."

I turned around fast almost givin my ass whiplash. I opened the door wider and saw tyler. "OH FUCKKK!!" I screamed in shock.

"YOO IT'S FUCKING TYLERRR!" I yelled. "You gon' let me in orrr...?" He asked. "Y-yeah yeah come on in." I said.

"See now, i knew you were coming but.. I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS!" i screamed. He laughed. "So what you do for a living? This is nice ass house by the way." He complimented.

"Oh thank you. And i do streaming for a living." I answered. "Oh damnnn! That shit is tight as fuck." He said.

*i actually did not notice how much that mf says "tight" when he thinks something is cool or nice lmao*

"So tyler, where the fuck did you go after 11th grade??" I questioned. "Man... i hated school. I dropped out and became a rapper." He smiled.

"Oh wow. What's your rap name?" I asked. "Tyler the crea-" "OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!! I THOUGHT YOU SOUNDED JUST LIKE HIM. COMES TO FIND OUT, YOY ARE HIM HOLY SHIT." I cut him off.

"Oh shit, you like my music or sumn? You want me sign your panties?" He asked. "Hell yeah. After i eat though." I said, he nodded.

one hour later

Me, tyler and kali were just chilling, making jokes and we actually smoked and tyler got hella high so that was hilarious.

I was enjoying their company alot but then they decided they wanted to go to the movies. Of course i didn't go, i feel like shit!

I was on the sofa chilling, watching netflix until someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door to see ski.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked with adittude and folded my arms. "I-i'm so sorry l-lana... It wasn't my fault okay?!" He said with tears in his eyes.

I started to feel bad so i let him in the house and sat him on the couch. I could've tell that he was drunk so i gave him some water and sat down beside him.

"Explain." I said sternly.

"A-after i was done with my interview, i ended up going to the studio a-and was stressed so the boys convinced me to going to their s-stupid party! I wasn't comfortable there to start with, and girl was just all over me! I pushed them all away and they eventually gave up.... but india? She never did. She just kept coming onto me. I also think she drugged me and took me to her house because the last thing i remembered before waking up at her house, was passing out." He explained.

He had hiccups so i gave him some more water. "But what about that picture this moring?" I asked frowing. I want to believe him but i just can't.

"It was all fake lana! She forced me to smile to make it look like i wanted to be there when i didn't wasn't even okay with going t-to their stu-stupid party so i fucked up and now i d-don't have the girl of my dreams anymore!!" He yelled before collasping in my arms crying.

"I-i'm so sorry lana... just please take me back!" He sobbed. I nodded. "O-okay i will.. but you're drunk... so how do i know that you really mean all if this?" I asked.

"Yo-you can ask me all about this in the moring and i'll remember everything and have the same resoponse." He said looking up at me.

I nodded. I took him upstairs, ran him a bath, put on some of his clothes he had left here and fed him before we got in bed. I was laying on my back while he laid on my chest.

"Lana?"

"Hm?"

"i-i love you."

"i love you too stokes now go to bed." I said rubbing his head until he fell asleep.

///%/%%/%%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/\\|\||\|\«
»«»«»«¿¿¿|¿||\

This was very fucking corny but uh.. deal with it ig. ALSO, SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES... I WROTE THIS AT 3AM IN THE MORING AND I DID NOT RE-READ SO BARE WIMME ME CHILE-