Chapter 9

6  months  later

Solana's pov-
Ski and i have been dating for 6 months now and the longer our relationship lasts the worst it gets. I haven't even been calling him "bae" or "stokes" anymore. I've been calling him by his stage name because this ski i know isn't how he used to be.

He has grew an addiction towards Alchohol and over-smoking. He's also been so distant from me it's like our convos are shorter than ever! Only words we exchange is "what's for dinner?", "where's my weed?", "gonna hang with the boys" or "im headin' to the studio".

Since all of that, he has not even took 2 minutes out of his studio sessions to ask me how my day was or if my mental is great or especially if im happy in this relationship.

I even caught girls all up in his dms and he's entertaining them! He doesn't block the hoes unless i tell him to and i shouldn't be doing that for him. As a boyfriend, their role is to protect their girl, be loyal no matter what and make them happy.

He hasn't done anything but drink, smoke, party, entertain hoes and hang out with his "friends".  If they were his real friends they wouldn't have let him get this bad and continue this behavior.

Shit hasnt been the same since we made up and forgave each other. He's never cheated YET since that. And i say "yet" because he been gone out the house for too long. He has his schedule hung up on the wall in his bedroom. He only goes to the studio on tuesdays and wednesdays. So who the fuck is he going to on fridays and thursdays?

He stays home with me on sundays and saturdays and all he does is smoke and play game all day. I try to leave the house, he accuses me of leaving him to see another man. Fine, how about we go out together then? Nope he's either too "tired" or "doesn't want to get caught up with paparazzi". Other than that the day is filled with cuss words and arguements.

Im sick and tired of his bullshit i just want leave, we're always arguing so in return he apologizes with food, fake kisses and hugs. But then he goes back to the same crap again.

I just really need to get some stuff off my mind, starting with him. Im going to pack a suit case and head to an old friend of mine, Uriah (you-ry-uh). Im staying over hers for at least 2 weeks to get away from shit and also to catch up.

Just as i was packing my last peice of clothing, my phone started to ring.

(Solana in regular, Uriah in italic)

"hey girl u ready yet?"

"Yeah i just finished packing, i'll send u the addy."

"K, on my way rn."

And with that i hung up stayed on my phone to kill time.

I heard keys jiggling and the front door knob twisting. Oh shit, ski's home. I already know how this is gon' go. "Nah u cant go" blah blah blah- I don't care, i'm a grown ass woman and i get to make my own decisions, not him.

I sat there peacefully on my phone while he just stood there looking at the suit cases. "What are these for? We going on a bae-cay or something?" He asked.

"No. I'm taking a 2 week break from all this," i motioned my finger in a circulor swift around him and i, "with my friend Uriah." I answered.