chapter 7

kali's pov

"Hahaha! That's crazy." I laughed as tyler and i opened the door and walked in the house. "Yeah! And then i was li-" "SHHH! You hear that?" I cut him off.

"Hear what?" Tyler asked. "Snores. Lana doesn't snore like that- Actually she doesn't even snore. Who the hell is that." I said lowly, trying to not wake up whoever that is.

"Follow me!" I whisper-yelled. He followed me upstairs to lana's room and cracked the door open... Just to see ski and her asleep.

I huffed, rolled my eyes and went back downstairs. "Who is that? And why are you mad??" Tyler questioned. "That's her ex! He broke her heart and now he's back... i thought we had something- B-but anyways! What do you wanna do?" I asked changing the subject.

"Wait... do you like lana?" He questioned. "God, you ask a lot of questions! But uh.. Yes, i do actually. But i know i'm just gonna mess our friendship up." I answered.

"You know what. I have an idea. How about we go to the mall, get some new clothes and other stuff for a makeover. Then we go to the fair and at 10:30 i'm gonna do your makeup and stuff because my friend rocky is throwing a party." He exclamied.
"Tyler i don't really-" He cut me off, "Girl don't you want to get over lana?!" He yelled. "Shh. Yeah i guess." I said. "Exactly! Now c'mon let's go to the mall." He said grabbing the keys as i followed behind him and left.

solana's pov

This morning, i woke up feeling different. I felt empty and drained. I turned around just to be faced him ski. Oh yeah, he was supposed to tell me what happened again lastnight so i could tell if he was lying or not.

"Yo.. wake up." I tapped him. He didn't move. "Wake uppp!!" I yelled getting on top of his lap. "Mmtch, get yo ass up." I said jumping lightly on his lap. "Lana stop, you're making my dick hard." He smacked his lips.

I snickered. "Alright my bad but get up. Remember you were supposed to tell me what happened again?" I reminded him. He nodded.

He told me everything that happened with india all over again and it sounds the same so yeah, he's definetly not lying.

"Oh... i forgot to tell you something. Look i told the truth and everything but i didn't tell you this yet. Please don't get mad at me okay?" He pleaded.

I jerked my head back. "What?" I scrunched my face up. "I-i hooked up with one of the girls at the party... listen, we were both drunk and we weren't in our right minds. Ple-", "You know, Your thoughts were completely sober right? You knew what you were doing stokeley." I cut him off.

He nodded. "Yes and i know that no-". "I wasn't finished!" I said. "My bad." He apologized. "Although what you did hurt me and how bad i want to cry right now, i can't. Because i also did something and all because you weren't there for me... I'm not blaming you, but why?" My voice cracked.

"I... i don't know. The boys convinced m-" "No! You could've simply just say no!" I cried. "I don't know solana. I'm so sorry." He sighed hugging me.

"It's too early for us to be fucking up our relationship stokes!" I cried.

"No no, it's okay. As much as i'd hate to admit it, we both hurt each other. Plus i know it was kali. I knew it was her because i remember she was disappointed when you annouced we're dating." He chuckled.

"Ohhhh how i missed you so muchhhh!" He hugged me tightly. "Chillll huggin' me tighter than a granny on church sundays." I laughed. "What you wanna do today?" He asked.

"Uhhh. Let's go to the moviesss!" I exclaimed. "Okay. Oh there's this party at 10:30. Wanna go there after the movies?" He questioned.

I death glared him. "No! What the fuck i'm not going and you shouldn't either. The movies remember??" My voice cracked.