❁nice❁

!Handcuffs, female-dom (a bit of male-dom), degrading, choking

(a/n: CHAPTER 69!!! NICE!!!)

Sylvia never went into the bathroom. Clay was waiting for a while but ended up being disappointed.

Fix-it Felix
:(

Sylvia
Did you just figure it out HAHAHA

Fix-it Felix
Not cool

Sylvia saw Clay come from the bathroom, phone in hand, frowning.

Sylvia
My relatives are here asshole.

He looked up from his phone to see her glaring at him. He pouted as he walked to her. 

"I got excited." He groaned.

She giggled despite him.

__

Everyone said their goodbyes and went back to their homes, apartments, or hotels. After a bit of driving, they made it to the expensive hotel room. Right once Sylvia closed the door, she went straight to the bathroom to take her makeup off. He hugged her from behind, resting his head in the crook of her neck. 

"Oh my god. You are so clingy!" She sounded disgusted.

He whined, "I want to be with you."

"You can do that without being right up on me." She shook him off, but he latched back on like he was a piece of sticky gum.

Sylvia put the wet rag that had her makeup smeared on it down on the counter. She looked into the mirror to see Clay's pathetic attempts to get her attention.

"What the hell do you want. I'm trying to get ready to go to bed." She sneered.

Clay whispered, "Can you fuck me?"

"I thought you were over that."

"No..." He sighed, "I need you. Well, I'm taking a bath. How about you join me?"

She threw her head back onto his shoulder, "You are so annoying."

"I know, but I need you," He licked up the side of her neck.

She thought for a moment. Sylvia liked to play hard to get but was it all worth it when he was acting so desperate. 

She caved, "Fine, get the water running."

__

The tub was full, and Clay was already sitting in it. Sylvia came back from their room and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. His eyes widened in excitement.

"What are you doing with those?" He asked.

She grinned, "No hands." 

She strutted over to him and sat on the side of the tub. She grabbed his wrists and chained them together, and then put them behind the faucet so that he couldn't pull them down. Then she slowly stripped off her dress, teasing him with the pace.

"Baby, please hurry."

She said softly, "Patience."

After all of her clothes were off, she slipped into the bath. Sylvia was straddling right above his hips; his dick was right against her back. She grabbed the loofa and rubbed the bar of soap on it. Clay's breath was very deep, showing how eager he was. She rubbed the loofa on his chest, making eye contact with him the entire time. She ran it over his sides, making him jolt slightly. He whimpered while dragging his lip into his mouth.

"Hmm? Got something to say?" She bent down a bit.

He shook his head no, and she continued. She dropped the loofa and used her hands to trail down his abs. Her hands met his nipples, rolling them between her fingers.