Chapter 8: Zora's Domain

POV Y/n

     "Well, thank you, Great Deku Tree." Link said to the Deku Tree. "Do not fret, Chosen Hero. I am here to help. Where thou to next?" The Deku Tree spoke. "Well, I thought for Link to hit up Zora's Domain, it would be the best. It's easy for everyone to get on." I spoke to the Deku Tree. The Deku tree nodded in agreement. "Well then it's decided we will head to Zora's Domain from here it should take about 1/2 a day to get to Zora's Domain."

      I spoke to everyone "Oh and Link I'm going to need to hold onto Fi I mean the Master Sword I need to see what I can do the sword can't be weak or you won't be able to kill Ganon." I said to Link, and Link nodded, then handed me the Master Sword. "Take care of her Y/n." Link said. "Ha, I will she is my daughter...after all." I put the Master Sword behind my back and looked back at the Deku Tree. "Thank you, my friend, for helping her to the best of your ability," I said to the Deku Tree he nodded. After I finished speaking to him we all left the Lost Woods.

We arrived at the foot of the mount and saw a massive cloud above Zora's Domain. Mipha looked at it and said, "Oh that doesn't look normal." I replied, "Looks beneficial for Zora's though, mostly anyways." Urbosa was looking around and saw a Zora in the river just swimming around looking at the road searching for someone. "Hey everyone I see a Zora in the river let's go talk to them," Urbosa said. We all looked in the direction that She was looking and pointing at and we all went to talk with the Zora. When we were close to the Zora, she spotted us and waved us down. "HEY, ARE YOU A HYLIAN?" She shouted at us. "Well, Link looks like you cough the eye of the Zora better talk with her." I joked with Link "Ah shut it Y/n." Link said as he walked towards the Zora we followed behind. "So you're looking for a Hylian, hmm will a Gerudo, Sheikah, and a Hylian work?" The Zora looked at us and jumped up in joy. "Well that's just wonderful you need to go see Prince Sidon, he's at Inogo Bridge looking for a Hylian it's just upstream the Zora River. Hurry I don't know how long he will be there!" She said to us. We followed her direction.

"Well Link me and the girls will leave you when we near Inogo Bridge you will talk with Mipha's brother and we will assist you only when necessary," I said to Link. "Ok, wait what? Your leaving?" Link said. "Well, not exactly we are just overseeing you at a distance and try not to let Sidon see us...yet," I responded to Link. "Good luck Link something is going on that the Zora needs outside help," I said to Link as The girls followed me to the top of a cliff to overlook Link walking down the path to Zora's Domain. "Will Link be ok?" Mipha said with concern. "He would he fine his a strong boy, he can fight off those electric monsters," Urbosa said with confidence. I nodded in agreement.

We started to walk alongside the peaks of the mountain and looked after a Link from above, he was walking on the path to the bridge that Sidon the Prince of the Zora was on, we spotted a red Zora standing on top of a tower near the bridge Sidon was supposedly on. "Hey, Mipha look at how much Sidon grew he's big," I said to Mipha and handed her the scope I had. Mipha looked through the scope and smiled it was a bittersweet smile. "Ah, look at how much he's grown...It's been a long time since I've seen him, he's a very strong man, it seems the people love Sidon, I just hope he's fine." Mipha said. She handed me the scope and wiped away some tears that formed under her eyes. We then Sidon see Link and then do a flip-down to Link and did a pose. "HAHA! He seems great and is very extravagant!" I said to Mipha and Urbosa they both chuckled a little. Link was having a conversation with Sidon, then Sidon jumped into the Zora river, Link continued on his way. " Well let's get a move on" we all followed Link at a distance.

[10 min timeskip borough to you by Link getting jumped by electric Lizards]

Link finally reached Zora's Domaine I'll be it kinda shaken up after getting hit multiple times by electric Lizards. Link walked to the entrance gate of Zora's Domain and got stopped at the gate. "Uh oh, Link got stopped by the entrance guards," Urbosa spoke. The Zora that stopped Link was ecstatic to see Link "Well it seems to not be an issue." I said. Link then continued up to the throne room. When he was at the entrance to the throne room we heard and felt a loud noise coming from the Devine Beast. "Vah Ruta..." Mipha said. After the loud sound stopped Link enters the throne room.

It's been a while since Link entered but as we waited we saw a Zora March out of the throne room Mipha quickly jumped up in surprise. I looked at Mipha and she whispered "Muzu" she just sat down after that and she was happy then a few seconds after this Muzu left the Throne room we saw Sidon walk out too. He was following Muzu to a statue in the Central Plaza it was hard to make out what the statue was but it was important. After that Link followed. "Well, there's our boy. Let's get closer." I said and looked at Mipha she was hesitant to go. "Come on we can get a closer look we will just hide you," I said to Mipha and pulled a large cloak and wrapped her in it. After that, I pick her head to look her in the eyes and said. "I know this is hard for you but we can get closer so you can look at your family again." She nodded with a few tears in her eyes. We went to a walkway that overlooked the plaza and leaned on the railing. We saw Sidon, Link, and Muzu surrounding the statue that upon further examination was a statue of Mipha with her signature trident. Muzu and Sidon were talking and Link looked up at the statue of Mipha. It seemed he was thinking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! Sorry, this update took so long but here you hope you enjoy it and I am here to also tell you that I don't know when the next update will happen but I will try to update and thank you for your patience but I will so you all later. BYE-BYE!!!

*Disappears in a puff of Smoke*

1185: words