Chapter 1: The God Of Time

Zelda (BoTW) will most likely not be in the harem, maybe... I need to think about it.

POV Y/n

I was looking over the entirety of Hyrule on top of Mountain Lanayru with the Dragon of Lanayru or Naydra by my side.

Naydra: Why must you interfere with the mortal affairs God of Time?

Y/n: You know I prefer Y/n, and to answer your question its because I can...

Naydra: You are such an interesting God... no wonder the story's say that goddess Hylia was interested in you

Y/n: Thank you, I think it's about time I head to Zora's Domain to help Mipha with her training...

Naydra: You seem quite fond of that Zora, but in the end, it is not my business...

Naydra started to fly towards the sky and I made my way towards Zora's Domain.

[Timeskip brought to you by Y/n taking care of baby Mipha]

I entered Zora's Domain and walked to the throne room to be met with the King of the Zora and Father of Mipha.

King: Oh ho ho, Hello Y/n you're here to help train my sweet Mipha?

Y/n: Yes King

Dorephan: Y/n I've told you time and time again just call me Dorephan.

Y/n: Heh my apologies Dorephan

Dorephan: Hahaha. It's fine, Mipha! Y/n is here!!

Mipha: Y/n!!

Mipha came running in from the side of the Throne Room toward me and jumped up and hugged me, I hugged her back...

Y/n: Oh ho ho! Someone's excited to see me again.

Mipha: Mmm-hmm

Mipha let go of me and stand next to me.

Dorephan: Hahaha!!! Mipha gets excited each time she finds out you're coming over to train her or just coming over, she even told me that she wants to marry you when she's older.

Mipha started to pout.

Mipha: DAD!!! I TOLD YOU NO TO TELL HIM!!!

Dorephan: AH HAHAHA!!! I'm sorry sweety it just slipped.

Y/n: Haha That's cute.

Mipha's pout becomes a blushing mess.

Mipha: Come one Y/n! Dad being a stupid head...

Y/n: Oh Woah...

Dorephan: Have fun you guys and be careful.

We left the Throne Room and left to go train somewhere.

Mipha: Dad being a stupid head telling him my secrets... *mumbles*

[Timeskip brought to you by Y/n teaching 12-year-old Urbosa how to use a sword and a shield]

Urbosa: OW!!

Urbosa fell to the ground when I knocked her unbalanced...

Y/n: Alright that's enough...

Urbosa looked beat up and she slowly got up.

Urbosa: No not yet I still haven't beaten you... I want you to be my teacher

Y/n: Urbosa your injured and you already-

Urbosa: NO! I WANT YOU TO BE MY TEACHER!!! I WANT TO BE WORTHY FOR Y-