Chapter 4: SNAP!

Welll..... I've been watching alot of Legend of Zelda theories so it compelled me to write a another chapter of this story so.... here you go.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Impa: I would say you are crazy! There is no proof of a fourth god just speculation!

Y/n: Well I have your proof right here...

I picked up my hand and showed the back of it to her, there she saw a upside-down triangle. I then showed her the final piece of the Tetraforce, it was different compared to the other pieces everything around it was warped, I put it back inside myself and Impa had a look of surprise and disbelief.

Impa: So there was a fourth god... the Sheikah talked about it before but it was all speculation now... now its facts  why... why are you finally showing yourself for the first time?

Y/n: that is my business and my business only... besides this isn't my first time showing myself, as you can tell I've been watching the Sheikah for a vary long time... I've also helped the Sheikah for a vary long time...

Impa: Yes you do look like a Sheikah... and you remind me of a Sheikah that once helped the royal family once... if I remember you tried helping the Queen.

Y/n: and you would be right... it was a test of sorts and also some regrettable actions on mine and her part, but we're not here to dwell on the past we are here for the hero and he has some questions for you and you probably do aswell...

Link: The the King told me that you would know how to get my memories back?

Impa: I would indeed but first give me your Sheikah Slate, it should have a rune for taking pictures, and if that's Zelda's Slate it should have photos to jog your memory.

Link took out his Slate and gave it to Impa, Impa looked through it.

Impa: This is strange... ur seems that the rune no longer exists... you'll have to go to my older sister Purah... she's up near Hateno up near her lab. You should go there to get it...

Y/n: Wait.... did you say Purah?

Impa: Yes?

Y/n: Oh shit... uh guys can you take Link over there I'll just hangout in the village...

Urbosa: huh and why is that?

Y/n: Oh pshh nothing just want to look at the village is all!

Urboas: Oh oh sure, and why are you afraid of Purah?

Y/n: Oh pshh I'm... I'm not afraid I'm a god why would I be afraid?

Urbosa: OK then I'm dragging you in the lab Mipha will help and so will Link.

Link: Wait wait I'm not apart of this! Don't drag me into it!

Urboas: You're going to help me, and so is Mipha.

Link: Oh oh.... ok......

Mipha: Oh yes ma'am! I'll help!

Y/n: oh god.... please no...

Urbosa started dragging me out of the building.

Urbosa: come on! Let's get to Hateno!

Everyone: Yes ma'am

[Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Purah doing.... something... something to Y/n]

We were at the foot of the hill leading to Hateno there we saw a farmer standing at the gates with his pitchfork and we walked up to him and he pointed it at us.