My Abusive Brother - 8

Memuku's POV

I knew he wanted something... but what? "W-What?" I asked. "Where were you during lunch?" He asked. Shit. "I.. I Decided not t-to... Go." I said quietly. "Didn't i tell you to behave?" He asked me. "I am behaving!" I told him. He got up and walked over to me. "Behaving means to also attend everything in the school Schedule." He stopped in front of me. I Backed up away from him shaking my head. "S-Seiko... Please.. I-I... I Don't want to get hit.." I Begged. He didn't care at the moment. He rasied his hand making my eyes widen. I Closed my eyes tightly. "O-Onii-chan! I Promise, I'll be a good girl, I'll behave, I Promise. I'll go to lunch tommor-" He slapped me hard on my cheek making the tears i've been trying so hard not to shed become visible. It left a huge red hand mark on my cheek. I put my hand up to my face starting to cry very loud. "It Hurts!" I Yelled while crying. He walked to me pulling me to him by my collar taking my shirt out of my skirt a bit. I was still crying because of the stinging slap he gave me. "Stop crying." He Growled. But i continued crying, because i don't take orders from him, but it was a mistake. He sighed gripping my collar tightly bringing me closer to him. "So, you're not going to stop crying?" he asked me. "MM-MM!" I said moving my face away from him. He chuckled slightly, i know that chuckle, he was going to hit me. I gripped his hands trying to get him off of me, i didn't want to get hit again. "Let go, Let go, Let go!" I said to him trying to pull him off of me. I bit his hand and he finally let go. Thank god. I pushed him away causing him to crash into a wall. I ran up two flights of stairs into the 9th Grade hall and into an empty classroom. Wait, why the hell is there an empty classroom in this big huge school anyways?!

Seiko's POV

Shit, that hurt. She pushed me mighty hard. I put my hand on my stomach, that's where she pushed me, Hm, she only went up two flights, She thiks i'm dumb or something, trying to outsmart me, i know her better than she knows herself. I just hope she doesn't find out. I got up from the door and basically walked after her, no sense in wasting my energy, she would be in the same place. I Looked through the windows on the 9Th grade hall and sighed a bit. Shit, i forgot she was good at hide and seek. checked in the empty classrooms only, she wouldn't go into the classrooms full of students, she doesn't like disturbing much. I Passed by a classroom and saw her there, scared and confused. I Opened the door to the classroom causing her to back away from me. I Didn't mind. I Walked to her closing the door behind myself. I Can't control myself anymore. "Onii- Seiko! Stop." She said. Her voice was shakey and full of fear. I Pinned her arms above her head staring her deep into her widdened light brown eyes. she was whimpering lightly. she looked, kinda cute. I Then closed my eyes and kissed her forcefully. "MMF!" She said, which probably meant she didn't like it. But i loved it. She pushed me away Panting.

Memuku's POV

I pushed him away panting heavily. He kissed me! Why the hell would he kiss me?! He's my brother for Pete's sake! "W-Why'd you kiss me? Yo-You're my Bro-" He cut me off. "No... No im not your brother...well not by blood... " He said. That made me stop. what was he talking about? He's not my brother? Then who is he? "N-Not my brother?" I asked. "A long time ago." He started to explain. "Your mom and dad adopted me when i was six and you were three. It was to have someone to help raise you when you grew up and when they weren't there to help you anymore. I went crazy when i was eight and they put my in a mental hospital. I Broke out after five years and killed them both for putting me in there. I Really didn't care or have emotions about it since they weren't my biological parents. " He told me. "W-Why... have you been abusing me then?" I Managed to get out. He looked at e dead in the eyes then started. "Because-" " A Real brother wouldn't do that!" I Said cutting him off. He sighed. "I already said, im not your ACTUAL Brother. " He said. This was confusing me. Who have i been living with? I Didn't know what to do. I Wanted to run away and never come back. "I-If you're not.... then.... who are you.... really?"