Kabanata 23

Kabanata 23

Positive

A familiar heat started to rise. His kisses turned wild as the time goes by. He wrapped his arm around my waist as he pulled me more closer to him.

But even with the small distance between us wasn't enough for me. I straddled him that made the hem of my fitted rise on my thighs.

I just want to kiss him. I wanted to stop but the kiss wasn't enough for me compared to what I thought. I wrapped my arms around his nape, finally giving in.

My lips parted when his lips goes down on my neck. I want to feel more of his skin and so I started to unbuttoned his white longsleeve while he's busy with my neck.

Nanginginig ang kamay ko na napansin niya. But instead of helping me, he stopped just to watch me being nervous and thrilled, almost hypnotized.

Sumandal siya sa sofa at pinanood akong tanggalin ang butones ng suot niya. The dim lights gave him dark shadows on his face. It made him look erotically beautiful.

Tuluyan kong natanggal ang damit niya. His body were perfectly sculpted. Lumapit ako para muli siyang mahalikan. He answered my kisses immediately while caressing my waist and back slowly.

I stopped when I felt him unzipped the zipper of the dress I'm wearing. It has a built-in bra. The thin strap fall from my shoulders. The valley of my breast revealed.

His eyes drifted to it. Uminit ang pisngi ko dahil sa paraan nang pagtitig niya doon. Hindi ko mapigilan ang mapadaing nang simulan niyang halikan ang bandang iyon.

He removed the dress that covered the half of my breast. Tuluyan iyong bumaba hanggang sa baywang ko. I moaned when his mouth covered one of my peaks. I looked down on him and saw his eyes were closed.

I put my palms on his shoulder while his busy with my other peak now. I almost shiver with the electricity traveling in my spine.

Napaliyad ako. His other hand held my back, stopping me from being away to his mouth. The feeling is too much but I want more. I want more of him.

Napadaing ako nang maramdaman ang nasa pagitan ng aking hita. The bulge in between my thighs made me stop for a moment.

I moved my hips to feel him more but he immediately held my waist to stop me from moving. I almost cry when he did that.

He rested his face on my neck.

"Tangina,"

"P-Please..."

Hinawakan ko ang kanyang kamay na nasa aking baywang at sa nanghihinang paraan, sinubukan iyong tanggalin. His hands remained like steel.

"Let's take this slow..." he almost whispered it to himself.

Nanatili akong gustong gumalaw. I tried to move my hips again. He moaned so loud, tila napigtas ang natitirang pasensya.

He made me stood up as he frantically pulled my dress together with the last piece of my clothing down. Muntik na ako mabuwal sa kinatatayuan kung hindi niya ako hawak.

His eyes darkened as he surveyed my body. I straddled him again, now, fully naked. He held my waist lightly, finally letting me do what I want.

With shaky hands, I tried to unbuckled his belt to remove his slacks. Tinulungan niya akong tuluyan iyong matanggal. I pulled his boxer down. I remembered him being huge but it looks like it's bigger now.

My face heated when I touch him with my right hand. He cursed as he put his face on my neck. It's huge and hot, the size feels violent. I don't even remember how did it fit inside of me before. I moaned when I felt him sucked the soft skin of my neck.