1.Task

I'm sorry for the delay, I'm really sorry.

I'm Y/N Y/L, 24 years old, I was pure-blood and British, but my parents sent me to Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts, when I graduated I moved back to England and joined the Ministry of Magic. I'm the number three Auror in the Ministry of Magic and Harry and Ron have always been number one and number two.

"Y/N" Shacklebolt said as he walked into my office.

"Yes," I smiled at him.

"Your smile always brightens the world," Shacklebolt said and smiled back at me.

I chuckled.

"You say this, do you have a favor to ask of me?"I said and looked at him.

"How did you know that?"Shacklebolt laughed.

"I'm onto you."I chuckled.

Shacklebolt sighed softly and put some papers on the table.

"What is it?"I asked.

"The task I want you to do
"Shacklebolt said simply.

"Task?"I looked at him and raised one eyebrow.

"You can try to read it, "Shacklebolt said.

I grabbed the papers and started reading them.

It's about a man named Draco Malfoy and I certainly don't know him, but I know the Malfoy family, a family loyal to Voldemort.

"You'll let me keep an eye on him?"I asked.

Shacklebolt nodded.

"I don't know him and I don't want to know him either, "I said.

"Oh, come on, I want you to accept this task, "Shacklebolt said and looked at me pleadingly.

"If you were me, would you accept this task? Are you going to allow people you don't know to come into your home with you? "I asked.

"But you are suitable for this task," Shacklebolt said.

"What about Harry and Ron? They know Malfoy."I said.

"I didn't want Draco to be with people he knew because I was afraid he would easily make his friends sympathize with him, "Shacklebolt said.

I looked at Shacklebolt for a moment before I sighed hard.

"Alright, I'll do this task for you, "I said and sighed again.

"Oh! Thank you! Thank you so much." Shacklebolt grinned and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"I want you to read the papers about him carefully and tomorrow I will tell you where you need to pick him up," Shacklebolt said.

I nodded.

"I forgot one more thing," Shacklebolt said as he was about to turn around.

"You must keep his wand so that he doesn't touch it until the Ministry of Magic allows him to use it." Shacklebolt handed me Malfoy's wand.

"I love you, Y/N."Shacklebolt grinned.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the chair as Shacklebolt left the room.

I have to do tasks that no one wants...Great!

I sighed before starting to read the papers about him.

Draco Lucius Malfoy

Draco Lucius Malfoy was sentenced to four years in prison for being a member of the Death Eaters and killing at least one Auror during his occupation of the Ministry of Magic. Including the cursing of Madame Rosemerta and Katie Bell: victims in the sixth year. ( year at Hogwarts.) And upon his release from prison, he had to be watched by Auror for a while until the Ministry of Magic was confident that he was safe.

Lucius Malfoy was sentenced to life in prison for providing accommodation to Lord Voldemort, being loyal to Lord Voldemort, and killing and cursing people.

Narcissa was sentenced to a year in prison, and after being released from prison, no one saw her again.

I sighed softly...Reading his information, I was terribly depressed...I took a deep breath and read on.

Now he had a lot of problems reconnecting with people, even his ex-girlfriend Pansy Parkinson slammed her door in his face when he came knocking, telling him that she wanted to put him and all the nasty business far behind her and no, they were never, never getting back together.

On Friday in early June last year, the Aurors seized his manor and everything in his house, leaving not a single piece left for him. Draco sank into despair and found consolation from the liquor. Only alcohol heals him. It wasn't just him who had trouble communicating with people, but people also despised him.

I stuffed the papers in a drawer under the desk. I couldn't bear to read his information anymore and it was too depressing. There are many more stories about him, but I don't want to know the rest. I got up before I grabbed my bag and cloak and walked out of the room.

I have to hurry home, tomorrow I still have a lot for me to meet.