12.Jealous?

I slowly moved and opened my eyes to look at the window and saw that it was really raining.

"I thought I was dreaming, "I mumbled and sat up.

As I sat up I saw Draco, his face buried in the bed, but his fingers tangled with me.

I slowly pulled my hand back and moved closer to him. I slowly stroked his hair from his face, he was still asleep, his lips slightly open, his breathing was even, I was sure he was asleep.

"Terribly cute," I said softly and stroked his cheek with my index finger.

His pale cheeks were very cold.

"If I kiss your cheek it will warm your cheek," I said and smiled myself.

When he sleeps, it's terribly cute......As I leaned my face closer to him and was about to steal kiss his cheek, there was a sudden knock on the bedroom window.

"What the hell?"I said softly and turned to look at the window.

A small, dark brown owl drenched in rain is using its beak to knock on the window.

"I hate you, "I said and stared at the owl before I got up from the bed and walked towards the window.

I opened the window and picked up the little pink letter before the owl flew away.

Astoria Greengrass

"Greengrass?"I mumbled and frowned.

What did she write to him?

"I'm sorry for being rude, Draco," I said softly before slowly opening the letter.

To. Draco Malfoy

Yesterday you had so much fun chatting...And today if you want to see me again...Please reply to this letter I will pick you up at 10 am.

Love

Astoria Greengrass

"Meet her again?"I scoffed and crumpled the letter before throwing it at Draco's head.

"What the h--Y/N, are you awake?" Draco rubbed his eyes and smiled at me.

"So you see me sleeping?"I frowned.

"Whoa, whoa, are you upset?"Draco asked and slowly got up from the chair.

"No," I said before I walked towards the closet.

"Where are you going?"Draco asked and looked at me in confusion.

"Take a bath...Do you bathe me?"I asked and grabbed the towel.

"Are you pregnant? Your mood swings like a pregnant woman."Draco frowned.

"Pregnant?"I stared at him in frustration.

"Yes!" Draco sighed hard.

"If I'm pregnant, you're the father of my unborn child... The only man I'm with is you."I said and pouted.

"Yesterday you were cute as a child, today you are scary as a devil...Can you be as cute as other girls? "Draco said and sighed again.

"Like Astoria?"I asked.

"Yes, "Draco sighed.

"If you like her very much, go to her," I said in a shivering voice before I left the room.

I don't know why I had to be such an idiot to him, but I was furious when I saw the letter and I was offended by Draco's words.

When I got to the bathroom, I placed a towel on the sink before turning on the hot water in the bathtub.