6.Bet

It's been three weeks since he's been with me, we're closer together and I have to admit that he's not as bad as I thought, he's actually funny and fun.

"I am bored, Y/N, I am bored, "Draco complained after he sat in this room for most of the day doing nothing.

"How are you going to let me help you?"I asked and looked at him.

"Go to Blaise's Bar."Draco got up and walked toward me.

"I haven't finished my work yet," I said and looked up at him.

"It's 5:00 PM already," Draco said and pulled the papers out of my hand.

"5:00 PM?? So what?" I chuckled and turned to pick up another pile of documents.

"No!" Draco growled and grabbed my hand as I was about to pick up the documents.

I flinched slightly and looked at him.

"Let me go, Draco, "I said and tried to pull my hand back.

"Please take me to Zabini bar, Y/N Y/L."Draco leaned closer to me and squeezed my hand tightly. "No," I said and smiled at him.

I'd say pranking Draco was fun.

"Please...I'm tired of sitting in this room."Draco groaned.

I shook my head."I give you another chance to say."Draco said and stared at me fiercely. "I'm not afraid of you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, "I said.

"Don't call me like that."He frowned in frustration.

"I said n--Ahh! Draco!"

He didn't wait for me to finish, he pulled me off the desk and dragged me out of the room.

"Draco, stop now," I said and tried to pull my hand back but it didn't work because he squeezed my hand tighter than before.

"I beg you and you are mean to me, I have to force you, "Draco said and shrugged.

I sighed irritably.

"I would never give up on a small girl like you easily, "Draco smirked.

I frowned and had to follow him.

Draco smiled triumphantly before dragging me towards my car.

......................................

About twenty minutes later we arrived at the Zabini bar.

"I hate you, Draco, "I complained after getting off the car.

"Seeing a stubborn girl as you get offended by me is really good."Draco smiled triumphantly and walked toward me.

I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Wait, Y/N."Draco grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I turned to look at him.

"Take off your Auror's cloak first, "Draco said and slowly let my wrist.

"Why? I like wearing it."I said and stared at him.

"It makes you look too dominant," Draco said.

"Dominant? Isn't it good?"I asked.

"I just wanted to sit and have a drink with a normal woman, not a dominant Auror, "Draco said and smiled at me.

I nodded and took off my cloak before opening the car door and throwing it into the car.

"Let's go in, "I said and led him to the bar.

"Hi, Y/N." Blaise greets me brightly.

"Hi," I smiled at him before I sit down.