21.Punishment

"Draco"

"Huh?"

"Draco"

"Hmm"

"May I go to the toilet?"I asked.

"Now?" Draco asked.

"Yes, I probably drank too much wine at the wedding," I said.

"Seriously?"Draco asked again.

"Please, "I begged.

Draco sighed in frustration before pulling the tie out of my eyes.

I stared at him and sweetly smiled.

"I hate your sweet smile."Draco smiled as he unbuckled the belt that tied my wrist.

"Thanks, "I said before I sat up.

Draco blows out the candles as I get out of bed.

"Y/N" Draco grabbed my wrist.

"What do you have?" I asked.

"Hurry back."Draco smiled at me.

I gave him a small kiss and left the bedroom.

I didn't come to the bathroom, I was just planning to punish him...I'm not going to be his good girl because he hugged another woman.

I took a deep breath and walked back into the bedroom again.

"You come back so f--What the hell are you going to do?"Draco asked and frowned when I turned on the light in the bedroom and sat down in front of the dressing table.

"I want to take a shower," I said while combing my hair.

"Now? You want to take a shower now?"Draco gave me an irritated look before getting up and walking toward me.

I got up and looked at him through the mirror.

"Yes, I want to take a shower at 4 am, "I smirked at him through the mirror before I took off his suit.

"You intend to torture me, right? You meant to torture me because I hugged another woman?"Draco asked and sighed hard.

I shrugged slightly.

"Can you help me take off my bra?"I asked.

"YES!"Draco gritted his teeth and stared at me irritably through the mirror.

I can feel Draco's strong hold on my waist. I could smell his cologne very clearly around me.

He pressed himself onto my back, his crotch pressing up against my ass as he leaned in over my shoulder.

"It seems you don't know who you are tormenting, "Draco whispered.

"Shut your pretty mouth and take it off. "I commanded.

Draco sighed furiously before slowly unhooking my bra.

I stared at the way his long, pale fingers slowly pulled my bra straps down my shoulder before they dropped to the ground.

Draco took a deep breath and bit his lower lip tight.

I leaned my head back into his shoulder.

"Stop tormenting me...I'm going crazy."Draco whispered in my ear and nibbled on it.

"So tell me what do you want, Malfoy?"I asked and tried to free myself from his grip.

"I don't need to tell you, "Draco said.

"So I'm going to take a shower," I said and tried to pull his hand from my waist again.

"Okay, okay, "Draco said angrily.