How they ask you out

Tony Stark:
Tony just asked you if you wanted to go on a date with him. He acted cool and collected, but underneath, was nervous that you wouldn't say yes. When you did say yes, all the nerves left him and he had a smirk on his face. He turned around and walked away.

Steve Rogers:
Steve was still getting used to all the new ideas of the world and you were helping him learn about it more. One day, the two of you met up and Steve looked more nervous than normal. You asked him what was up and he claimed it was nothing. You didn't believe him and your face obviously proved this. He sighed and said in a somewhat quiet voice, "Would you like to go on a date with me?" "Sure," you reply. A smile grows on his face and yours.

Bruce Banner:
You were in the lab looking over the calculations for Tony's next inventions when someone entered. You did not look up until you see an envelope get placed down beside you. You see Bruce over at his table looking over papers. You open the envelope and read it, "Will you go on a date with me?" You grab a sheet of paper and write yes. You put it over on the table by Bruce. He reads your answer and you both smile at each other.

Clint Barton:
You were in the training facility of Avengers Tower when an arrow whizzed by your head. You look at where it landed and see a note is attached to the arrow. You take the note off and it reads "Will you go on a date with me?" You lift your head up and search the beams to find Clint in the nest in the back corner of the roof. You nod your head yes and he grins.

Thor:
Thor came over to you and looked somewhat unsure. "Lady y/n, the Man of Iron told me that if you would like to court someone on Midgard, you must ask the out on something called a date. Is this true?"
"Yes, it is. Why?" You reply.
"Would you like to go on a date with me? You grin at Thor.
"Of course Thor."

Loki:
Loki was sent back to Asgard to serve his punishment and Thor asked you if you wanted to go back with them. You decided to go as a way to reconnect with some old friends. It had been a few weeks and you would occasionally go down and talk to Loki in his cell. Loki was in an oddly good mood when you went down to visit him. He asks you, "If I get a chance to get out of the cell, would you like to go on a date with me?" You are a little surprised, but reply, "Sure. How about I talk to Odin and Frigga to see if you can be let out for a little bit."

Pietro Maximoff:
You were coming out of a meeting room when a gust of wind blew past you. You knew it was Pietro. The breeze cam by again and there was a single rose in your hand. It also had a little note. The note said "Will you go out on a date with me?" You knew Pietro would come around again and got your vines ready. He ran into them and you wrap them around him. "Yes, Pietro, I will." You have the vines release him and you walk away.

Bucky Barnes:
It was even thought of as a date at the moment he asked but when you look back on the memory, it is technically a date. Bucky had just gotten out of therapy when he encountered you. You looked stressed so he suggested that you go on a walk with him. He was planning to go to the park in about an hour after he trained some. You said, "Sure. It will be nice to go on a walk. I have been running around the tower all day. It might help me stop being so tense and relax for a little. I will meet you in the lobby of the building."