It all comes crashing down

Life is bound to come crashing down eventually, the towers you spent ages carefully placing each brick off will eventually erode and crumble, the plants you grew will be flooded by the darkened, black skies and will begin to rot, even the people you love most, they all leave in the end.
It's like a curse, every good thing that walks into life will walk back out when you least expect it and leave you alone ,trapped within the crumbled bricks of your towers that where hit by the wave that crushed your heart and everything around it.
They will watch as your towers fall around you and sheepishly back away in hopes that they aren't hit by the backlash of stone that crumbles recklessly around you. Because in the end everyone and everything has shattered your heart into millions of pieces and left you to be taken away by your darkest most hellish thoughts.
No matter how many times they stab you in the back and watch as your blood pools around your limp body, you will want to hate them but you love them too much, maybe they love you too but why would they leave you for the wolves if they cared.
You may feel the joy and happiness at first but it never lasts, the world doesn't want to see you happy, it wants too bring you hope then rip it from your hands and leave you for dead.
That's why I've given up on hope, it's easier that way.