Chapter 1 - Eric

If a person got hit on the arm, it is said that the person got hit, despite that only a part of the person got hit. "If a guy is attracted to only the "visible physical non-behavioral appearance" of a particular woman, despite that only a part of her is her "visible physical non-behavioral appearance"", does he find her attractive?

Does "truth" exist only in the form of "information", or are "living individuals" forms of "truth" too? Just to get a clearer perspective, if the word "truth" can be used as a word for "living individuals" as well as information", then the sentence "she 'gave birth at the hospital' to a truth named Joe, her son" is a proper normal sentence, correct?

Material existences are physical entities. Are there any examples of confirmed actually existing non-physical entities? Is magnetism/gravity an example of a non-physical entity? Is AI "a physical entity or a non-physical entity"?

Would a human be able to solve math problems "via solely baseless beliefs"? Regarding anything, how much progress/success would a human be able to achieve/accomplish "via solely baseless beliefs" in comparison to "via "logic and reasoning""?

Hypothetically, if your brain/mind ever gets hacked whereby others can force your mental voice to speak words of the aforementioned others' choosing, is the "mentally speaking words that you voluntarily mentally speak" done via your (free) will, but the "mentally speaking words that the aforementioned others force you to speak" is not done via your (free) will?

Hypothetically, if a "device's voice assistant" (such as a smartphone's voice assistant) is conscious, can almost always speak freely of its own accord, & has a text-to-speech feature that forces the aforementioned "device's voice assistant" to speak "the sentences that you type" whenever you use the aforementioned text-to-speech feature, "are those sentences/"verbal statements" the aforementioned "device's voice assistant's" sentences/"verbal statements" or your sentences/"verbal statements""?

The "when/where humans move their own arms/etc" are "not via "code/programming from their own DNA/genes/instincts". Self-agency enables actual intelligence. Are all of "what humans have currently given the label "AI"" actually "mock intelligence"?

Is a "simulation via solely biological means" possible? A "Blue Gene supercomputer's NEURON software" involves a partially biologically realistic model of neurons. Is "biological cloning" the "biological equivalent" to computers' ""Copy" then "Paste""?

Other than the word "simulation" also means "the action of pretending; deception": A "simulation" is a mock-version of (a) "thing(s) (e.g. "non-imaginary things"/"things of fantasy")". Is "simulation" ever able to not be a mock-version of something?

Since the word "simulation" also means "imitation of a situation or process", that depends on if people are able to imitate a situation or process. Can people imitate a situation or process?

Gigged Up
by Mr. Jeffrey Robert Palin Jr.

Chapter 1 - Eric

It was another normal day of traveling in the city. It was nice out; the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Eric and his wife were walking around the city and popping their heads into the little trinket shops along their way.

Before beginning crossing a street on their way back to their parked car located a ways away, Eric's wife begins crossing the street first, she pauses, looks back and reaches out her hand towards Eric with a smile. Eric raises his eyebrows while smiling back at her and he grabs her hand as they playfully enjoy each other's company while crossing the street. BEEEEEEP!!!! In seconds, a car horn alarming everyone got closer and louder.