chappy 5👹

Lmao i wanted to make a Risa and Y/n sister moment✨
~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen here you ass..." i said serious.

After SHADOW called a me "princess" he decided to call risa a slut which pissed me the fuck OFF

.

.

.

Only im aloud to call her that sometimes 😤

As soon as i said that i slowly started to get closer to him and yelled "No one, AND I MEAN NO ONE CALLS MY YOUNGER SISTER A SLUT IN MY FUCKING PRESSENCE UNDERSTAND?!"

Every one around us were staring at me, i had never raised or yelled at S.

As soon as i let go of him i immediatly turned to Risa to see if she was ok, she kind of flinched but then smiled warmly as a way to thank me.

I turned back to SHADOW to only see him staring a me in shock. Or more like scared.

"Tch i-i'm not scared of you, BUT YOU PROBABLY THINK THAT I AM JUST BECAUSE YOU RAISED YOUR VOICE?!DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH." SHADOW yelled back

Bestie if i had a chancla i would swoop ur ass right here right now🤚🏼.

"YELL AT HER ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL BE LIVING IN HELL ED SHEERAN LOOKING ASS" a voice said behind me, i turned around to see that it was Risa.

"I agree with the gremlin, that is no way to talk to a young lady." A ho- A VOICE SAID.

I looked at the direction to see Kauro Sakurayashiki A.K.A Cherry blossom.... damn he's kinda of- AHEM LETS CONTINUE.

"Ah cherry you're here" i said. "Why of course M'lady i wouldn't want to miss out on something rather... Important would'nt you agree?" He asked.
.

.

.
*thud*

"WA OLDER SISTER ARE YOU OK?" "M-M'LADY?!"
"HOLY SHIT IS SHE DEAD?"

✨time skip brought to you by y/n being a simp for cherry😍💅🏽✨

"Mitsuki a-are you sure you're ok? You fell pretty hard... Reki asked in concern.

Yes i fainted got a problem with that🤨 anyway.

Anyway so Langa has beef with SHADOW rn so uh yuh

Langa proceeds to push himself with his hands to start moving which it made kind of since he is a snowboarder.... it think-

Anyway once he got going he was pretty fast SHADOW once again tried useing those smoke bombs but he failed.

In the end Langa won which was awsome!

"Hey langa that was amazing! Good job!! :))"

"Thank you Mitsuki-sama, but i am probably no where near you..." he said.

"Nonsense Langa you did amazing! Even i am impressed!"

"Oh... uh thank you" he said looking away a little red

Hehehe teasing time 👹

"Oh? Don't tell me that little snowy here here flustered by a simple compliment~"

"I-I um..." he said looking even more red

"ANYWAY, HEY MITSUKI-SAN CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER??? I WANNA HELP LANGA HERE GET BETTER AT OLLIES AND MAYBEY WE CAN TRAIN ALL TOGETHER"

"Uhhh sure why not?"

After that i gave him my number and went home with risa.

~~~~~~~~
OQJQOA DONE FINALLY I AM SO SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEB UPDATING SCHOOL HAS GOTTEN HARDER BUT THERE ARE TWO BOYS THERE FROM MY ELEMENTRY AND THEY LOOK SO DIFFERENT AND IM DOQJQOQN

anyway ty for ready 👹ill update as soon as i can!