chapter 3

Ana’s P.O.V

I stepped out of my bathroom, and made my way to the bed with my towel wrapped around me and water dripping from my body .my baby fast asleep on the bed I slipped on the bed and plastered my wet lips on his jaw… moved to his earlobe and sucked on it ..A smirk came on his face and I knew he was aware of what I was doing.

“Hey how was your shower”

“Fine” I replied.”Why didn’t you join me, I thought you were gana come let me wash your back for you” I rubbed his cheek with my thumb and gave him a peck .he let out a soft moaned and opened his eyes ….we stared into each other’s eyes for a while …I got off the bed and went to my draws to find some clothes .After finding them I put them on and went back to the bed..I reached over to the nightstand and took up my galaxy S3…as I turned t on I saw 8 missed calls .I had totally forgot to call Sheena ,she wanted me to help her with an assignment  .omg she was going to be so mad. I touched call and put the phone to my ear…I waited as it begin to ring...

Sheena:”hello”

Me:”hii babyyy what’s up “I said biting my lower lip?

Sheena: Ana I can’t BELIEVE YOU DINT CALL ME BACK AND I TOLD...I TOLD YOU WANTED YOU TO HELP ME!!!!!!!!I can’t believe you ….ughhhh!!!...she screamed.

Me: I’m  sooooo soo sorry baby I was going to call you back but then Charles came over and we went for dinner and then we came back and I was so tired I went straight to bed…I said and Charles mouthed at me (liar)..I smiled and waved my hand motioning him to go away …as I walked off and headed through the door.

I made my way passed khrissy’s room door still talking to Sheena and still hearing her scream at me…

“Calm down I’m sorry I’ll have Charles drop me over later and I’m yours for the tonight ill come over at around four o’clock  tonight “after a long silence she agreed and hung up .by that time I was at the end of the stair..I walked cautiously into the kitchen as I remembered what the conversation my mom and I were about.

Our kitchen was huge...it had big brownish tiles with a diamond pattern going throughout it, it had a bar to the right side...Complete with comfy bar stools, it had a huge chandelier...Omg I loved my kitchen I think it’s the biggest room in the house….my mom was around the stove flipping pancakes. And a plate filled with beacon and scrambled eggs on the counter, I grabbed an apple and took a seat in front of the counter love apples they are my favorite fruit.

”Sooo mother, what’s this I hear about dad cheating? “I said a little too boldly  ...mom looked at me with piercing eyes as I bit through my apple. “What is he here?”I asked concerned

“No Ana he’s not home he took khaya and khrissy to the dentist, we are all alone” she replied,”Hey didn’t Charles come over last night, did he leave?

“No” I said walking to the garbage and disposing of the remains of my apple. “He most have been in the movie room when you came up caz I didn’t see him when I got up” I said as I walked back to the counter.