chapter 5

Dee Dee’s P.O.V

Noo no no no ...this did not just happen to me ...Daniel Perkins did not just seduce me and leave me naked!!!! On the counter top hot, dripping wet and ready for him to take me ….I can’t believe this …this is seriously not happening to hell this had to be a dream, I thought as I put on my shirt and searched for my underwear …I blinked continuously  and even pinched my hand to confirm this was not a dream …..Daniel is dead….I swear I’m gana hurt .him...what monster does that to his girl friend …his hot sexy girlfriend who never did anything much but yell at him and maybe a few slaps here and there. ok I might have slapped him a little too hard this morning but I shouldn’t have to be sorry I told him I needed to pee badly and he knew he was stronger than me and he held me down and tickled me knowing that I might wet myself. He knows I am one crazy girl he knows Hispanic people don’t play (no offense) I will hurt him If it’s the last thing I do today.

Shit he took my underwear and I don’t have a clean one here I would have to go home and take a shower before I left to get Sheena and Ana...time check ,it was 12:15 I would have to hurry .I turned to go upstairs and that’s when I saw Daniels pool table in the other room..*ding*…*light bulb*…ohh I’m gana make this boy pay…after this he will know not to fuck with me like that ever again I walked into the play room went into his cabinet and took out his hunting gun. He was one of those rich people who did things like hunting, fishing and golfing. He adored that pool table and loves it more than any other furniture in the house. I positioned myself, lifted up the gun and let it lose leaving bullet holes all over his precious table …on his wall…his expensive vase  ... Even his leather chair got a few ”YEAh!!! Suck on that daneil”I screamed walking away feeling high and mighty like I was in a Bruce Willis movie or something …ohh yeah he was going to be real angry …well almost as angry as I was when he left me alone naked!!!!!!!!! On the counter.

I rushed to his room I got dressed grabbed my duffle bag with most of my clothes and headed for home.

I walked in to my house to find it empty, I figured it was Sunday and everyone went to church .I walked up to my room ,dropped my duffle bag on the floor and went straight to the bathroom …I had a hot shower and washed my hair .I walked in to my room with my towel around my body and another around my hair, as I passed my full length mirror I couldn’t help but look at myself ,dam girl you are one sexy goddess I thought to myself as I looked at myself from head to toe. I bit my lower lip as I thought of how my body felt as Daniel seduced my body …How good his touch made me feel, how hot I got when his lips went anywhere on my body .damn him…I was so hourny earlier he knew it .he was just overreacting the slap was never that serious.

“Rrruff ruff” ohh dear I forgot Spencer was here.ohh yes btw I took Daniel’s dog as a message to him …I was upset which he knew since I’m sure that was his intention.

Daniel adored spencer, he was a black and brown medium sized German shepherd, with a dark blue collar with his name engraved.’SPENCER’ he always carried him in a dark blue polka dotted dog bag...Ohh btw Daniels favorite color is dark blue don’t like animals ..But I would bear with this one as I involved revenge, I got dressed for the fair, dragged Spencer down to play with Diana’s dog lovely, damn dog put up a fight…apparently he was comfy in my room I wasn’t leaving him in my room you must be crazy, I finally got him to go where I wanted left him and made my way to the driveway.

I drove up to Sheena’s driveway, I honked the horn once and she came running .she opened the door and got in the back.

“Hey girl what’s up” she said as she shuffled in her seat to get comfortable.

I drove off,”im good just here you know “I replied.

“Ntn new with you and Daniel?”

“Well yeah I’ll tell you when we get Ana”