chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Narrators)P.O.V

It’s been two weeks since Ana and Dee Dee spoke. After the McDonalds incident the two girls avoided each other. There was no awkward ‘hello’ exchanged between classes or in the hallway anymore .it was the second week in October ,it was Sheena’s birthday in a day and of course she was throwing a kickass party.

Despite what happened between the girls deep down they missed each other, and longed to have each other to talk to.

Dee Dee had revisited the whole situation and had understood why Ana acted the way she did and forgave her for it. She badly wanted to apologize for her behavior but how would she do it .she was walking to the cafeteria when she spotted Ana with Sheena and Jeff the schools hottest quarter back….damn Dee Dee thought to herself ..Ana has it all…she’s smart, pretty, friendly and she’s rich…Wow she was the whole package she thought to herself as she looked at Ana from head to toe.

In deep thought Dee Dee didn’t realize Sheena was waving to her. Sheena left Ana and Jeff .walked over to D and gave her a push, she resurfaced.

“Heyy girl” answered Dee Dee.

“Soo you coming to my birthday pawdy on Saturday roitee” she asked

“Yeah wouldn’t miss it .is Ana coming?

“Yeah she and she boo are going away for the weekend, but she’s cutting it short and coming back on Saturday night so she can come ‘DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT’..n ‘BRUK IT DUNG’. Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!”Sheena shouted like an animal…and turned to Ana who was dying with laughter.

“kk” replied Dee Dee and with that Sheena said her goodbye and returned to where she was before.

Ana’s P.O.V

I stood in my drive way my blue and purple stripped duffle bag in one hand and my red and black neck roll and my phone  in the other, dressed in a red and black sweater turtle neck dress, a black leggings and my black hugs with red bows. A little mascara and red and gold eye shadow, not much. I wasn’t really dressed up to that but between school and hanging out with ma girls, and um school work, I hardly get time to spend with my baby. So when he had time for us to go and spend the weekend together I tried to look nice .lol…crazy I hardly dress up pshh caz I hardly go places that require dressing up only got to go out in winter break and summer break……

Soon Charles’s navy blue Lamborghini drove up and I got in beside him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

“Heyy babe”

“Hey you, are you ready for our weekend away together “he asked with a smile. It’s the first we are going away for a weekend, he has always cum to my house and I haven’t been to his, not because I don’t want to but because it’s a long drive and I couldn’t be bothered to go .one day I will though .I want to live with him, I want to sleep and wake up beside him, I want to have his children …ohh my gosh I want to all to myself..*mind slap*that’s such a selfish though, I know but I want him .At first It was ok I didn’t want to get too attached and I wasn’t looking for anything long term but I have changed. And every minute I spend with him makes me want him more .I think I’m beginning to turn the kind of women I have laughed at all my life. But really I love the way he makes me feel.omg I think I love him.

I don’t know where he is taking me and he refuses to tell me because, quote; ‘it’s a surprise’

I sat there in the car, silent as I stared at him like a hungry dog, I was hourny, and we hadn’t had sex for like two weeks. Dam it a girl had needs. I looked at the time, it was 5:15 and we had been driving for two hours now. What the hell where were we going? I was curious. Imagine I had been staring at him for the entire time .i was getting tired and sleepy.