chapter 6

WHATTT!!! A fresh set of tears came to my eyes and flooded my face there he was Daniel curled up in Ana my best friend’s arms…

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE “I shouted angrily.

Ana jumped out of her sleep, blinking rapidly .Daniel rose and looked my direction, when they saw me they both gasped.

“What are you doing here “Daniel asked in disgust.

I was so hurt and filled with anger,”right back at you “I scoffed

“Ana what is going on here” I asked

“Umm listen D is not what you think so don’t even go there.” said Ana

“Ohh really “I said my tone raising. “What the fuck am I suppose to think when I come to my best friend for closure and instead I find her cuddling with my frigging boyfriend”

Ana rose of the bed, anger evident in her face.

“YOU WILL CALM THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I ANSWER THAT.” she said angrily.” how dare you come to my house, barge in to my fucking room at 2 o’clock in the morning ,and come raising your voice for no reason and with no respect for the people sleeping in my house.

You are my friend, one of my best friends and I value your friendship but you are out of line.

Please do not forget Daniel and I where friends before he knew you even existed.

He was hurt Dee Dee you broke him, you constantly break his heart and hurt his feelings by doing shit to him that he does not deserve.”

“Bu-But you never said tha-“I stuttered and she cut me off before I could finish.

“SHUT UP!! Dee Dee and listen for once, I laughed at what he did to you I didn’t say I condoled what you did.ohh gosh WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU “she said holding me by my shoulders and shaking me like a child.

You have this wonderful, hot, smart kind and  loving  guy who has no baggage ,like I wife and kids, or anything holding him back from you, he loves you Dee Dee what is wrong with your brain are you that clueless ,he LOVES YOU …..And you are stupid if you don’t see that.

Other boys would leave you after half the things you did to him. But he didn’t he’s been sticking with you regardless off your constant bitchiness and all your BULLSHIT.

By the time she was finished I was so shocked at the words coming from my best friends moth I didn’t even know what to say, by this my mascara was messed up my hair was crazy I was disheveled and I didn’t know what to do .

Daniel’s P.O.V

Omg I can’t believe Ana just said all of that, she totally stood up for me. I was so surprised when she went all out on Dee Dee; then again she deserved every bit of it. Her face was priceless, she looked like she just saw a ghost and her makeup was all messed up she did not look good however I think it’s time for her and me to take a break.