00 Please read this, before you start, please.

I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS IN DARK MODE. FONT SIZE 2. ANY FONTS.

I just want to warn everyone that almost all of the content of this story is made up and borrowed. Like made-up episodes of KUWTK, Hollywood interviews, films, songs, and many more.

I just don't have the effort and time to dig more into it. Like watch every episode of KUWTK and insert my original characters. It takes a lot of effort.

So what? Right? This is fan fiction for a reason. My imagination. But there are some of them are facts like Kylie Jenner has a cosmetic company and so on and so far.

WARNING! THE STORY TIMELINE OF THIS FANFIC IS A MESS! Like, I have so many ideas about this story, but I can't organize the time and every small detail. I'm sorry. I will just do my best to make you understand every content.

Next, I will use songs and movie roles from different celebrities, actors, and actresses to mold our protagonists. Not only that, but I will borrow some pictures, videos, and GIFs to face claim Khalijah and to portray her daily life from different Instagram accounts or from Pinterest.

I will use or borrow celebrities and some known people to be with our protagonist. Like celebrity friends, best friends, and so on. And a reminder, I don't know them personally so I only based it on my imagination and from the internet. So don't be angry with me or something.

Lastly, English is not my mother language, my first language and I pretty much suck at grammar department. I'm just thankful that there's a word corrector or reminder for spellings above my keyboards.

Thank you x

Why do British people put x after their message?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧Please, don't forget to vote and share. Second, don't hesitate to voice out your opinion and correction by commenting. Lastly, please enjoy!✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧