IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

Hi guys, it's been a long time and I'm happy to say that I recovered my FB account which is connected to this Wattpad account, that was suddenly hacked by some unknown email. Thank you.

Well, after coming back I was very shocked to see the reads of this fanfic. I was surprised. Thank you for that, that success will not be achieved without your help!

I will unpublish some chapters, but they will be back. Promise.

So, I tried to delete this, but I can't. Because I have a lot of plans for this, from the start. I dedicated long ass notes to this. So no, I can't delete this. Reading it again, I think for a Wanna-Be FF writer, it's decent. I think. Still cringe, but I will try to amend those parts.

I just want you to know my plans for this. So first, from the youngest, I think I will change her position to middle child and change the birth years of the Jenner sisters for this FF's benefit, and for a little angst. I like angst. Also to make her age appropriate for some kind of drama and all.

I will also be editing some chapter content, images, gifs, and videos. After settling down the foundation of this story, I think I will be mass-updating different kinds of content that I really want to publish since I started writing this. 

AND PLEASE. There will be a lot of content that other people might find disturbing so if you're one of those, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. This story will include a lot of RH, poly, cringes, BL, GL, Mary Sue characters, slow updates, bad words, grammatical errors, wrong information, alternate universe, suggestive themes (I'm also practicing writing some smut. Yeah.), delusions, and cringe content again. If you don't like this PLEASE GO OUT. I'M A SOFT PERSON, IF YOU COMMENT WITH SOME HARSH AND BAD MESSAGE, I WILL CRY :<

Seriously, just go the fuck out. 

Bye.