𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗭𝗢𝗡𝗘

•─────✧─────•

Thank you so much for reading and voting, people! My lips won't stop stretching up and I still can't believe that thousands of people saw my work...

So let's get straight to the business.

This note is pretty much a warning (again) about the whole genre and content of this fan fiction.

So, before you waste your time, this book is my practice book for my upcoming stories soon. It may have bad English grammar, spelling, and cliché things.

This book will include the reverse harem, polyamory, sexy scenes, fluff, angst, BL, GL, lots of alternate universes, and a bunch of whole mess that I want to include. So that I can gain knowledge if my writing style is into that kind of thing and improve and expand my boundaries about that kind of thing.

So, if you're not into that kind of thing, please just leave and forget that you've read this kind of book. I understand if we don't have the same interests and likes.

I don't want to reach the point where I will make you read hurtful and forceful words.

༺═──────────────═༻

•─────✧─────•

If you have some questions, just comment in the GIF below, and I will try my best to answer them. 

༺═──────────────═༻

༺═──────────────═༻

•─────✧─────•

If you have some requests, just comment in the GIF below, and I will try my best to make them. Requests that are not commented on below will not be considered.

 Requests that are not commented on below will not be considered

༺═──────────────═༻