𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓱 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓭𝔂 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓞𝓯 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷

Let's take a break, shall we? And let the proudness and Khalijah power come in.

So this is just like an another series of this book. Kinda. And this one will talk about Khalijah Jenner's journey inside the fashion world.

Just a note that I don't really know what's happening inside the Parson School Of Design in New York. So I just borrow the name of the school and the names of the people, events and incidents are just products of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events or locales, is entirely coincidental.

Lastly, I don't own any images, gifs and videos. I may edit them for self satisfaction, but I don't own them personally. If you're the owner and you want me to delete it, just message me. Credits to the rightful owners.

 Credits to the rightful owners

𝗞𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗝𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

"ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ. ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ⁱⁿˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʰᵒʷ ᵏʰᵃˡⁱʲᵃʰ ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵈʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵐᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ..."

As a student of the one of the most prestigious and elite fashion design school, she can proudly admit that she's one of great achiever and student that anyone can be proud of.

People might say bad things, that it's her own money that get her to the place that she's in right now, or her efforts and painstaking are not her own work; that she's not the one who answered her own problems and fight her own struggles.

But that's not true at all and the Parson School Of Design can prove to all of the people that Khalijah Cassidy Jenner did really and truly have an eye for fashion.

The school has a very long history about fashion and arts. Produced and molded a tons of amazing fashion designers and people who are famous in their own kind of art around the globe.