KNOCKOUT

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

You could not exactly say what sparked a bond between you and the cherry-red, egotistical maniac of a deception. You were well aware of the Cybertronians on your planet, your dad being none other than Agent Fowler. You would hang out with the autobots from time to time, mess about with the other kids. Nothing too serious, but one night Bumblebee and Jack were planning on going racing, which you just couldn't say no to. It was mostly an accident when you got paired with Knockout. You were walking to the stands to watch Bee on his first round when the event instructor had yelled at you to get into your car already. One thing lead to another and you were thrown onto the black leather seats of a con. You knew instantly by the fact that there was in fact, no driver even though the car turned on, and the insignia on the wheel flashed red. Knockout went along with it, wanting to annoy Bee more than anything, and you actually had a lot of fun. Since then, you and K.O secretly met up at the racing track, even though you were really supposed to be killing each other. It was a truce on both ends, each of you enjoying the thrill of the race. Everything was going fine until it wasn't. Arcee had caught you talking to the con outside of the track, and just like that the team was surrounding him. Knockout was rightfully defensive, and you had to stick up for him, shocking everyone.

•••

"Really Knockout? Stooping to this level and trying to kidnap them?"

"Oh, I'm kidnapping now, am I, Y/n?"

"Very funny. It's okay, uh, he's friendly... right now?"