Special Friend

Haru's POV
The car stopped at the front door everyone got out of the car even Kiara and Kris got out from the other car except me. I can't bring myself to get out of the car and enter the manor. The fact that I usually go here to deliver side dishes and now that I'm here to be a guest make it seem like a dream.

"Why? What is wrong?" Luhan asked

"I... I can't..." I was going to explain why I can't go there but I was interrupted by Kyungsoo saying "Ohh her back hurts hyung." And the net thing I knew Luhan is carrying me one arm under my legs and the other supporting my back, Bridal style.
"Yah! Put me down!" I protested

"Don't move." He said as we enter the main door.

I was shushed as I notice the high ceiling with a magnificent crystal chandelier and the grand stairs as if welcoming us. On the side are long hallways I've always wanted to explore this house but now that I'm here I'm afraid I might get lost.
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.." I heard Kiara said behind me. She has been talking to Molly for quite some time now reassuring her that she is okay.

"Did she calm down?" Sehun asked beside me.

"Yes, she asked if she could come here but I said no, harabuji will sense something's wrong if she came. I don't want him to worry." She explained and they nodded. Kiara maybe a little snob but she is really a sweet heart.

I startled as I heard someone came out of nowhere. An old man with a cane who looks like a mix of Luhan and Kris, appeared. He doesn't look so happy though he doesn't look like angry either.

"Harabuji!" Kiara said and run to hug him. The others followed hugging their grandfather except Luhan who just moved forward and greeted him because of me.
"Put me down." I whispered leaning closer to him but he didn't even respond. Now I can feel the old man's eyes on me. I hold tightly to Luhan feeling embarrassed. Why did I came here?

"Can someone tell me why you are late? And who is this young woman?" he asked and my heart is about to explode.

"Sorry we are late, Harabuji. We rescued this cat while being bullied by a wild horrible dog. She's hurt so we can't take her home like this." Luhan said

"Yah!" I protested quietly.

I swear the old man frowned for a second but he also smiled, which I found really sweet. "Really?" he said seems interested with the story they came up.

"Actually she is Luhan hyung's cat so we don't have a choice but to save her." Sehun said and winks at me. I will scold this kid once we get to school.

"Stop calling her cat." Kiara butt in

"The truth is she is our classmate. Her name is Park Haru." Kris explained briefly

"Well it is nice meeting you, Park Haru. I'm grandpa Song." He said smiling looking at me

"it is nice meeting you too." I said and nod once.

"Come on let's eat it's been a long day..." Sehun said but was cut off by his hyungs stares.

"Okay then, but first Kiara, why don't you clean up Luhan's guest. She can us the Kiara's guest room for now. Kris and Luahn come with me at my office."

"Yes, Harabuji." They said in unison.

"Can you walk?" Luhan asked me I nod before he puts me down.

I'm lead by Kiara, Kyungsoo and Sehun upstairs we turn right then left then right again before we reach a really large white door. Sehun opened it I was at awed. The room is decorated intricately with silver, black and white theme. There is a king sized bed in the middle of the room with white silk sheets. The room looks like one of those featured in magazines.