Namja's promise

HaRu's POV

"Let's go, before he threatens you again." I told the boys clearly Kris is not happy that Kiara showed some interest on Chanyeol. I am also afraid that Luhan might notice me here. I pulled them out of the archery area.

After ten minutes Lay was teaching us how to play tennis. I was getting used to hitting the ball when I hit it really hard that the ball flew out of the tennis court.

"Noona! Careful you might hit someone."

"Yeah, Yeah!" I said as I immediately run to the balls direction. I was shocked as I saw Luhan. His nose is bleeding and thanks to my ill-fated luck he is holding my ball.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Kiara asks him worriedly as Molly offers her handkerchief to him.

"Ya! Whose ball is this?" Sehun ask the students around aggressively and I froze.

I want to run but almost instantly they spotted me among the crowd holding the tennis racket. Ohh boy! I thought. Luhan glared at me.

"You!?!" He said raising his voice. They slowly walk towards me as the crowd pulls back away from me. I want to step back and camouflage with the crowd but I have to apologize. I have to face him now.

"I'm so sorry. It was an accident!" I tried to explain.

"You! Again! Are you following me?" Luhan repeated ignoring my apology like what he did earlier.

"I'm not following you; I am a student here too." I explained again but this made him even angrier stepped forward towering me. He was going to say something when Kiara cut him off holding his arm pulling him.

"Oppa you need to go to the clinic." She said with concern in her eyes. For me or for her oppa I do not know but she clearly save me again because Kris squeezed his shoulder. But before he back off, he whispered "You will pay for this!"

The crowd looks at me judgingly. Thankfully I saw the guys running to me.

"Noona!"

"Noona, what happen?" Chanyeol ask

"I'm screwed Chanyeol."

I told them everything after class at the play ground near our house.

"Noona I think it is the best if you prepare yourself." Baekhyun said

"Do you think he will do something to me?"

"I do not know. It is the first time we heard Luhan hyung act that way."

"Clearly the threat is not only from Luhan hyung, remember how the girls look at you earlier?"

"Yeah!" Remembering how they just laugh at me at the locker room. I sighed.

"Don't worry we are here for you." Lay said assuring me.

Luhan's POV

After the incident I was told to skip the academy for the day. Kris and Tao already went to the academy while my other cousins stayed with me at home.

"She is the most annoying girl. I have ever met." I blurt out after my worried mother left us in my room.
"Oppa it was an accident. I am sure she didn't do it intentionally." Kiara reasoned out while looking at my book collection.
"This is not the first time she caused me trouble."
"Hyung what do you mean?" Sehun asked raising an eyebrow
"She is the girl who wrecked my phone."
"What?" Kyangsoo and Sehun exclaimed, Kiara just frowned
"Yeah! I knew that she is my classmate but I decided to let it slip and pretend she doesn't exist. I had fun watching her ways to avoid me."
"You had fun watching her?" Sehun asked teasingly
"Sehun! Not that way you, idiot."
"Just let her go again, oppa. It is never manly to get even to a girl."
Ohh no! She said the magic word.
"And she said the magic word! Hyung, just drop it besides since when did you become this hot-headed?"

I didn't answer Kyungsoo because I don't know the answer to his question. I'm not usually like this to other people. Either way I just sighed defeated.

"Okay, okay! I won't get even I promise."
I flushed all my plans to get even to that girl but I promise to myself someday I will find a way to somehow make it even between us.
-
The next morning I keep my word to Kiara and Kyungsoo that I will let it slip I just pretend she didn't exist that way I could spend my day without planning revenge. I was having a normal day until after lunch we were about to exit the cafeteria when she came to me out of nowhere shouting.

"Ya! Luhan-iss!" she called me. Her face is red furious. We on the other hand were surprised along with the other students, no one ever shouted to me before.

"What now?" I asked her

"Well it is true I had a crush on you. But that was before... before I knew the real you. You're arrogant and materialistic. I regret the day I ever had a crush on you."

At this point I am as furious as she is. Who is she to call me arrogant and materialistic? She doesn't even know me. "Are you done?" I asked her wanting to let her finish first before I unleash the devil inside me.

"Not yet." She said before she throws her drink on me. Everyone was surprised so do I no one is expecting this. Kiara and Molly moved to help me while my other cousins run to my defense.

"Ya! What is your problem?" Tao stepped in.

"This is my problem." she threw a poster which has an edited picture of her and caption "I want you LUHAN." So that is what she is furious about that.

"Well sorry to disappoint you but hyung didn't do that." Kyungsoo defended firmly

"Really? And you want me to believe that? You heard him yesterday..." She said unconvinced but she was cut off by Kiara "... because oppa promised me he won't." her voice sounded firm and concluding. I do not know why but Haru believed her that causes her wide eyes before she runs away.

Chanyeol's POV

We were waiting for Haru noona at the entrance of the girl's CR, some the girls at school were really mean to her today. They were stalking her and calling her names all morning. That is why we patiently waited for her and not let her be alone. Who knows what Luhan hyung stored for her? Baek and I were arm wrestling when we heard her scream. Then she emerged at the door looking really mad. She was holding a poster of some sort.

"Noona what happen?" Baek asked her

"I had enough! Where is that Luhan?" she asked before she runs to find him.

Baekhyun, Lay and I look at each other confused but we followed her still. I wonder what happen. We came to the scene when Haru noona threw a drink at Luhan hyung's face. We were all shocked froze at what she has done.

Luhan hyung's cousins were fuming; they all stepped in front of him in defense

"Yah! What is your problem?" Tao hyung asked her loudly

"This is my problem." noona threw the poster she had earlier. I didn't catch a glimpse of what's in it but I know it is that horrible.

"Well sorry to disappoint you but hyung didn't do that." Kyungsoo said looking flustered

"Really? And you want me to believe that? You heard him yesterday..." Noona obviously unconvinced but everyone was taken aback when Kiara suddenly cuts her off

"... because oppa promised me he won't." She said while she looks at her indifferently. Noona believed her because from the start Kiara was the one who saved her and now she looks at her like she is an enemy. Noona realizing the mistake she made, runs away.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I will hopefully update again tomorrow to continue the plot of Haru and Luhan then I will resume to the main plot.
Spoiler: I will introduce another exo member.

By the way, I'm kind of obsessed with Jackji right now. They are so cute!

Kindly comment and vote cause I'd like to know your insights. 😃
you could also comment if you are a jackji shipper too. 😉
XOXO