Introduction

Death cannot be avoided. Though it's odd, you are never more alive than the moment when you're nearly dead. And you are never more dead than the moment when you're no longer living, but merely existing. Existing simply means occupying space and time. Living, on the other hand, is a far more elaborate process. It involves a beginning, a middle, and an end. It means to feel emotions such as love and anger and happiness. Someone who is only existing feels nothing other than emptiness and sorrow. I think the biggest distinction between living and existing comes from how much control you've got over your own emotions, as well as your ability to cope with them. The hardest emotion to cope with is heartbreak. Love is deadly...so deadly that it can kill. Love itself, does not kill. It gives life, a sense of belonging. What kills people is not love but the lack of love, the hatred and anger and falsehood that resides where love has departed and never returned. I witnessed the death of a friend of mine. She was murdered by the same hands that wiped away her tears as she was dying. I, myself, died a little on the inside, both while I watched her suffer over the course of her life and at the moment of her death, but now I know what it takes to kill an angel.

a/n: Please Read. This Introduction is one my good friend Leslie wrote. I have complete permission to use it because the purpose is not to copywrite at all. From this I formed my own story detatched from hers and I changed the end of the last sentence to fit better with my story. I did NOT steal from her she and I are writing compeletly seperate stories.