🖤Dead🖤

13+ MENTIONS OF RAPE AND BLOOD THIS IS MATURE FOR A KIDS SERIES I KNOW.

THIS DOESN'T HAVE SEX  BETWEEN LUKE AND ZANDER BUT IT HAS NON-CONSENT SEX WHICH IS BASICALLY RAPE. [also no luke isn't fucking zander without consent]

PEOPLE ACTUALLY GO THROUGH RAPE AND IT IS TRAUMATIZING.

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE NOT COMFY WITH THIS.

I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE ANYBODY TO READ THIS ONESHOT.

I'M VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS ONESHOT. THIS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN IF NEEDED.

Death? Bullying?

T.W: Mention of rape and other kinds of deaths. Cussing.

Type: Heavy angst with a good ending, hurt/comfort

Ship: Lander

AU?: Not the original one. In this AU zander was once suicidal. After a year from his suicidal thoughts [When he was younger not now.] luke found out and decided to help [Don't worry now zander is ok.]. But now when luke was 16 when one of his friends [AKA jake] came out to him and said about his past . This terrified luke as this reminded him of zander. [Zander was bullied ever since he was 11 years old till now but now it's only with words teasing but back then sometimes he would get bullied physically]. But now ever since jake reminded of zander and now he can't seem to get nightmares out of his head. Also in this AU they have dorms.

Tears streamed down the light gingers face as he saw zander surrounded by black figures of humans.

"Let go of him." Luke tried to say firmly but he couldn't help to feel his voice crack

"Awe~ you want us to let go of his freak~" One of the figures said

Luke tried to keep himself upright. "I said let go of him." Luke repeated.

"Don't worry we'll let him go~" Another of the black creatures cooed

"But first..." Another of them said

One of the black creatures threw some sort of liquid on zander as 2 of them came towards luke and for some reason held him back.

Lukes instincts told him something was going wrong. He tried to get himself out of the 2 black figures grasps but they were to strong.

Luke then felt a foul smell. It smelt like gasoline.

Then one of the figures chuckled as he lit a flame.

"NO NO NO GET THE FUCK OFF HIM STOP THIS NOW" Luke screamed out

The people in black didn't listen. They dropped the matchstick which was lit.

"GET OFF ME-" 

Soon the black figures had pushed luke and had ran away leaving luke on the floor.

Luke got up pretty quick he looked infront of him and noticed a huge flame.

He noticed a hand peak out of it. It has a white and light purple watch on the hand.

Lukes yellow orbs widened in surprise as he looked around for something to put out the flame which had engulfed his boyfriend in flames. He noticed a rag and a lake. He ran over and grabbed the rag.