Chapter 2

" Jerks " I said, and they all laughed.

" Bitch " and the laughter died down.

" you can't call us a Bitch, we're goddamn Hot teenage Boys " Zack said and winked. He freakin' winked at me. My own fuckin' brother just winked at me.

Dumbass. Idiot. Losers.

What a bunch of Idiots to the Capital I.

Mom and Dad left the moment a sat down on my chair 'cause they need to do something " important " and the moment they left all of these idiotic boys started to flirt their asses off again.

My brothers are so duuuumb, by now I think they should know I'm their sister. Oh for Pete's Sake! Nobody guessed who I am.

I realized that 6 of my brothers and 2 missing, 3 cousins and 9 of their friends are here. I wonder where are my two other brothers, maybe they'll recognize me.

" Hey Beautiful, Come up at my room tonight to taste heaveeeeeen. " my idiotic brother said, dumass I'm your sister, idiot.

" Of  course I would feel heaven!" I said sweetly then quickly added " If I want to catch a disease, but on my case I don't so nevermind idiot " then winked at him. Wtf? I winked at my own brother! But his face is priceleeeeess! Everybody started laughing, well except for my brother.

And I don't think this will end well so I excused myself after pissing one of my idiotic cousin who kept going how he fell from heaven and I'm so lucky to meet him and how he looks like  a God, but I responded with "hmmm.. you did look like you fell from heaven, 'cause your face is literally the evidence " then he smirked then I added " God! How hard you must have fallen on your face! " then everybody started laughing! This is so fun, I started laughing too but when I saw that my cousin is going to explode I ran off.

Into the hallway and I kept running until I bumped into someone, and that cost me to fall on the floor. I knew I bumped into a guy because duh, his feet are huge!

" What are you doing? and why the hell are you here? I swear if your one of the craziest fans of our family I'd kick you out " I heard him say. What a jerk he bumped to me and didnt even bothered saying sorry.

" What am I doing at the floor? I'm having a nice swim wanna join me jer-

and thats when I finally looked up and gasp, this is my freakin' brother. And I think he recognize me unlike my 6 other brothers.

" OMYGOD EYA! " he screamed and helped me up.

" Now now Nate I left you a straight guy, now your talking like some drama queen. " I joked.

" Dont.you.dare. " and we both burst out laughing.

He hugged me until somebody cleared his throat.

" Dont be unfair Nate! I want to hug my lil 'sis too! " he whined.

I didn't realize Nate was with my brother! Omygod how I missed them!

" OMYGOD MARCO! " I shouted.

" Now now Eya, who's the Drama Queen? " Nate joked.

I faked gagged then offended then angry. I glared at him. HARD.

" Dont.You.Dare." I said.

" That was a joke Eya, look I'm sorry! "

" LOL. That was epic! I was just kidding! Nothing to worry about.. Drama Queen. " I laughed.

" whew. You got me there, you're scary as hell when you're mad! "  Nate said.

" Now you both know not to mess with me " and we all laughed.

........

I dont know how much time passed, but I was too caught up on our " catch-up " talk.

And I told them how dumb our other brothers are when they all didn't recognize me that sent them to fits of laughter.

Then we created the Perfect Plan.

We went back to the Kitchen, but the boys are nowhere to be found so I told them maybe we could do it at dinner and they said okay and asked if they can help me fix my room and I said okay.

So we went up to my room, them leading me since I can literally get lost within minutes.

When I opened my bedroom door something shitty suprised me.

10 boys goofing around inside my room, the worst part is they're all examining my underwear.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING?! " I screamed and everybody was too shocked to move.

" YOU PERVS! "

" YOU SLUT! Now you want my brothers? you bitch. " Zack said, he's my idiotic brother who asked me to come to his room, he thinks I want Nate and Marco?

" What?! " I said.

" YOU DUMBASS! HOW COULD YOU CALL YOUR OWN SISTER A SLUT? THAT'S BULLSHIT! "

Then the next thing I know, Hell broke loose.

.........

The Hot guy on the picture is Zack. Drool over his body ladies. ;)