Chapter 1

I'm sitting here in my bed staring at the alarm clock on the floor, well it used to be an alarm clock but now I don't think you would recognize it as one.

By now I think you should know that I'm not a Morning person and all.

It took me 3 seconds what was happening a while ago, why is my room different, why does it look different, why does it feel different and why does it smell different.

Then I remembered " oh yeah, my grandmother died last week " feel the sarcasm please.

The moment I stepped in this house I knew this is gonne be a pain in the ass.

" Get your butts here in the kitchen boys or all of you are dead. " and that made me scream. I'm not use with this fancy intercome and all.

But of course my mom loves it, commom sense bruh. In this huge house you'll really need one.

The first millisecond I saw this house I thought that it  was a mall but then my dad was like " no shitsherlock this is our home "

Home? puh-lease this is not my hom-

*creeeeek* and the door opened and there popped a head.

" Hi baby, I was calling your name a hundred of times over the intercome but you wouldnt amswer so I thought something happened so I wen-

" Mom I'm fine really. I usually have a hard time gettin' up."

Mom. I haven't used that word for decades.

My mom entered my room which is totally big and all and Pretty. Nate painted the shore in the walls of my room then sunset in the other part and all, my own walk in closet. I came here with a few shirts and jeans 4 dresses and a two pair of shoes then when I walked in here every single space of my closet was full. Of course my mom is a fashion designer, no mystery bitch.

As I was saying she entered then hugged me and said,

" I know that I haven't been a good mother to ya'll but I want you to know that I did everything because I love you and I want what's best for my baby. " She said while tears are streaming down her eyes.

And I didnt realize that I have my own tears falling down my face too.

I missed my mother so much, but I hate her.

I hate them to be exact because they left me. Left me. But it kills me to see my mother crying, and every anger in my body. Loathe, Coldness faded.

" Lets go mom, Im really starving. "

" Still my baby. You glutton girl " and we burst out laughing.

I've been here for almost umm.. two days. And I havent seen anybodg so far except my parents, the maids, the gardeners every staff.

I still havent seen any of my brothers, mom said they all went camping. It's their way of welcoming summer, I used to be part of it.

Oh, and before I forgot my name is Louise Eyatrice Wright I'm in 8th grade, and I have 8 brothers.

Half Pilipino and half dumb blonde.

Nah I was just joking, Im not even blonde in the first place, but I'am really half Pilipino. Philippines? duh.

I used to live there when my grandmother was alive. But now I'm back here in Colorado.

And I dont think I have time left for introductions 'cause the moment I stepped inside the kitchen all pairs of eyes turned to me.

Why the heck are they all home? I thought they went to a camping trip? They went home early.

" Woah. Hi there Beautiful, the name's Zack "

" New girl, aye mate? "

" hmmm.. hottie. "

" I dont know your name but can I call you mine? "

Then somebody jumped up and pointed a finger to me.

" YOU! You look familiar! " he exclaimed then insert killer smile.

" You look like my next girlfriend babe. "

Everybody Flirted their asses off. What the heck? I'm their freakin' sister.

Wait I wasnt informed that some of their guy friends will come over. I only have 8 brothers, so why the fuck are there 18 boys inside the kitchen?

======

Omg Hi! Check out the picture, its baby Lee. Baby Brothet of Louise. Isnt he a cutie?