Chapter 3

Recap. "Oh. And you're all going to stay at the Philippnes. "

************************
"OMYGOD. SERIOUSLY?! " I shouted while jumping up and down.

Then silence came, everybody is staring at me like I was crazy, well I am crazy no mystery in there. One time I talked to a cat that has the most beautiful green eye I have ever seen and the other blue, thinking it was just a disguise and he'll eventually turn to a human then we'd get marri- okay. I dont want to talk anymore because it'd make me cry recalling this depressing event. I was hoping, we'd be together, and have kids with green eyes or blue eyes but it never happened. He never turned into a human! He ne-

" EYA! EARTH TOOOOO EYAAA! OMYGOD. SPEAK! SPEAK! " Brandon said dramatically while wiping a fake tear. I rolled my eyes at him and stuck my toungue out at him.

" This is a very important family assembly and your presence my lady would be gratefully appreciated. " Daniel said in the most funniest accent I have ever heard.

Before I forget I have 8 brothers. First Zack 19 years old, he's in college. Then there comes Nate 19 years old actually he and Zack are really twins. But you could tell which is who for they do not look alike but they have the same personality and all. Zack is with Abby and Nate with Eloisa their girlfriends.

Third is Marco the player. But the most childish guy I met he's 18. I dont know how my parents did it but they're really good at making babies. Marco is born in spetember, maybe my parents started new year with a " B A N G " . So moving on, Daniel came to the family tree he's 16 and my former bestfriend, since he didn't recognized me. Okay. That's a bit harsh. Okay he's my bestfriend.

Then Nash my twin. Yes my twin. I don't know how we lived through that. But he's my twin. Then comes Cody my 10 year old brother and last but not the least our sweet little cupcake Lee.

Then there comes my 6 cousins who are living with us. No, if you are thinking that their parents are dead think again. Their parents are still alive and healthy, hell Brandon's mom is a freakin' famous fashion designer.

They're living with us 'cause we're awesome. Okay? okay. God made us cousins because he knew our mothers couldn't handle us being sibling, 8 are enough no need for another 6. But eventually we're all still together.

Brandon the oldest. 24 years old. He's already graduated. He'll be taking over one of his parents company in the Philippines since he'll come with us. Second is Marcus 19 years old one of my bestest frienda in the whole wide world. Me and Daniel are the Triple Trio Trouble. I'm Triple, Daniel is Trio and Marcus is Trouble. One time we went to the supermarket and watched tv for 2 full hours watching the commercial all over again then we bought a dog food and gave it to the blonde bimbo who kept asking the number of Zack. What? it says DOG food, does people who looks like a DOG excempted?

Third is Ramon 18 years old he's the older brother of Ramond 15 years old and my Partner in Crime. Then Gabriel younger brother of Brandon, 16 years old. Then the newest member of the family, well besides me ZHIAN! HE'S MY 6 YEAR OLD COUSIN MY OH-SO-GOOD-LOOKING-COUSIN-AND-I-KNOW-FOR-SURE-HE'LL-BREAK-GIRLS-HEART-WHEN-HE-GROWS-UP. Heck, I will never be suprise if he has a girlfriend.

And the 4 idiots. The 4 bestfriends of my big brothers and cousins. When I was young, I play for fun make up the words nobody heard an- Oh God I need to stop watching Barbie Movies. Anyways, when I was young Darren, Chandler, Julian and Joaquin used to sleepover in our house. Sometimes they will just change clothes in their house then go back here. So I'm not suprised that they are living with us now. Well, I don't know how they did it but thinking their still minor it's still a mystery. So I'm not really calling it living with us but sleep-over-everyday.
Joaquin the oldest, 17 years old I come to him for advices OMG he's one of my bestfriends. Second, Chandler 16 years old he's the younger brother of Joaquin then Darren 15 years old my worst enemy. Well okay not my enemy but we always fight our heads off at some things. Then Julian 13 years old.

I don't know how long it took me in that introduction but when I came back to reality, there's a huge catfight.

" WE ALL KNOW THAT I'M MORE GOOD-LOOKING THAN HIM. RIGHT EYA? " Well obviously its Zac- wait what the f? how did I get here? where the hell is mom?

" YOU BITCH I'M MORE PRETTY THAN YOU! AND EYA IS IN MY SIDE! " Brandon screamed in the most irritating Girly voice I have ever heard.

Then there comes the food. I mean food fight. Daniel came into the living room carrying a bowl of popcorn and started throwing it at random directions. Then the others joined to so I went to Lee's room to get a water gun but instead of water I filled it with Milk.

Then I started to shoot in One Direction. Get it? One Direction? nevermind.

Nate threw a salsa at me so I ducked behind the sofa while shouting " YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME BITCHES! " then Lee came hiding besides me while holding a cake still in its container. " Want to be partners with me Lee? " I asked then he answered yes.

Lee threw a cake to Marcus while shouting " FOR SANTA CLAAAAUS! " and I gave him a weird look. " Dude, it's summer " I said and he shrugged it off.

What we don't know is that Marcus caught the cake and came behind us without us knowing. And threw it to us. So I became a Human Shield to Lee and the cake hit me.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOO " Lee while wiping a fake tear. God he's only 5! But he's already a good actor. " STAY WITH ME PARTNER! " He shouted dramatically. " I-.. I-.. can't live lo.. longe- rr. I ha-... ve seen enough *cough* *cough* go and sa-.. ve yourself.. . *Cough* .. partner. " I dramatically cryed. " NO! HOW WILL WE GO BACK TO NARNIA?! " He shouted. " Dont worrt Katniss Everdeen will save you. " I dramatically said while fake coughing. " NO! BARNEY WILL COME AND EAT US ALIVE!" He screamed while faking shaking of fear. " I LOVE YOU PARTNER! " he shouted. " Dont worry. I love you too partner. I love you, you love me come and lets go kill barney with a big shot gun and barney is on the floor, no more monster dinosaur. " I sang.

Then it became silent. When I turned my head to look everybody except Lee are all sitting in the corner to watch us. Some was wiping a fake tear but Zack was really crying. That baby. I sat straigh up that caused everybody to be startled and look at me.

" O MY G. I THOUGHT I RAISED YOU WELL?! DON'T BE SUCH A BABY ZACK! " I shouted then the Light went off because Marco turned them off saying we're in a cinema.

I grabbed the play money that was sitting in the floor. The kids must have left it.

" OH MY DEAR CHILDS I ALREADY TOLD YOU, WE ARE POOR. LOOK THEY CUTTED OUR ELECTRICITY SUPPLY FOR WE CANNOT PAY THEM. HERE NASH TAKE THIS MONEY AND GO BUY A SALT FOR THAT WILL BE OUR DINNER, DARREN GRAB THIS MONEY AND BUY THE RICE AND THEN THE REST WORK YOUR ASSES OFF. " I dramatically with hand gestures acted. Then we all burst out laughing. Then Nash stood up and joined me. " Oh mother, are we on salt again? " he asked while wiping a fake tear and pacing the room back and forth. " Oh yes son, salt is al-

Then somebody burst in the room.

" WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?! "

Uh-oh. Dendenden deeeen dendenden deeeen.

************** *************
******************
Marco is the one in the picture =)