Chapter 4

Recap: " WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?! "
Uh-oh. Dendenden deeeeen dendenden deeeen.

******                   *********                **********
            *********                   *********                 ****
"YOU BETTER EXPLAIN WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE OR ELSE. " Mom shouted at us. I looked around and realize why my mom is so mad. Popcorns scattered on the floor and on the sofa, salsa spilled on the carpet, milk everywhere, flour here then there and pretty much everything we used in the food fight with us looking like we showered with food. Not good combination.

I ducked behind the sofa and slowly crawled trying my best not to get noticed and made my way to the hallway then up to my room while gettin' lost like 5 times, then I finally reached my room and strip off of my clothes and took a bath. I felt guilty abandoning the boys but hey I didn't start the food fight. Yup, I'm definitely a bitch.

After I finished my bath I peeked outside my door carefully and saw the coast was clear, so I made my way back to the living room and peeked inside then saw that it was sparkly clean. Woah, how long did it took me in that bath?

I was about to turn around and go back to my room when I felt a pair of arms in my waist then suddenly I'm hanging in someone's shoulder gettin' a full access of his butt.

" YOU JERK PUT ME DOWN! " I yelled. " NOPE " he said while popping the P. " YOU BITCHED US BY ABANDONING US. SO NOT GONNA HAPPEN " I know that voice. " BESIDES I GET TO SEE YOUR BUTT. " Yup, definitely Marcus.

I tried my best to struggle then finally gave up before looking at Daniel using my puppy eyes but he shrugged it off saying it's my fault. Then I looked around and saw we are already in the backyard. Wait backyard? Oh no. Not this again.

" OMG MARCUS DON'T YOU DARE! " I screamed at him. And he laughed until he stopped then said " THIS IS MY LAST STOP FOR THE DAY BUT FOR YOU MA LADY YOU STILL HAVE PLENTY JOURNEYS TO GO LIKE BEING THROWN IN THE SWIMMING POOL. "

Then he threw me in. And I hit my head in something hard. Then eveything blacked out.

*******

I know I know it's so short. I'll try my best for th next chapter. Omg. Off to see the lads at the airport.

#1DConcertinthePhilippines.