Chapter 05

-Next Morning, Kaoru-

It wasn't hard getting Miya to his house, but he doesn't want to know how he is going to explain his parents that he wasn't at home, slept by a technically stranger and so on.
Kaoru slept on the couch so Myia could sleep in his bed.
His back didnt thanked him.. now hes standing in the kitchen cooking breakfast for hi an Myia. Wait- hes cooking for Myia.
"This kid... he will eat and than go." Kaoru mumbed. Carla woke him up early thius morning, like always he felt a bit dizzy but nothing to worry about. Today he has a client and than he will go to Kojiro, just topiss him off and eat some cabonara, that sounds like agood plan. "Good morning, mom-." mumblet Myia. "OI! I'm not your mother! Eat and then go kid." Cherry put the plate on the kitchen table and waited until Myia was ready and went back home. "We see us today evening in Joes restaurant!"Myia said and went out.
Kaoru looked after him...unbelievable. "Master, your client will arrive in 15 minutes." Carla said and Kaoru nodded. He took a bath, put his hair in his usually low ponytail and searched for his Yukata. They would met at Kojiros restaurant, thats good so he doesn't have to go there afterwards.

- Sia la luce -

It was a simple meeting, he had his cabonara and a glass of water because he doesnt drink when he works. The meeting went good and the next one is in one week so Kaoru has time now.
"How was Myia?" Kojiro asked and sat besides the pink-haired. "Good, this kid called me mom, I gave him food and throwed him out." Kaoru ate his last fork cabonara and looked at the empty plate. "You know I can make you another plate." Kojiro offers. "N-No, just a glass of wine." Kojiro knows Kaorus eatinf habbits and hes not good with it. "You cant just eat one plate and then in the evening MAYBE. I bet you didnt eat in the mornning." Kojiro said and gave him his wine. "I will eat something later. Now I just want to sit here and drink my wine so you can go now and keep your restaurant running."Kaoru was angry now, he just wanted one day off, no skating, no clients, no kids.

It was evening when the last people walked out the restaurant and Kojiro wanted to close it. "The others will come every minute." said Kaoru who was now standing behind him, his hands behind his back. "Why mine restaurant?" "Because we become free food?" answered Myia and showed Kojiro his tongue. "Just come in now." Kojiro growled. "Cherry? What are you doing here so early?" Shadow asked irritated. "I wanted wine." KAoru answered and hide behind his fan. "Now that Langa won against Adam what are we doing now?" Reki asked after everyone sat. Kojior was the last one who came to them. "I want a beef against Cherry!" Shadow said first. "What? Why me? Langa won against Adam, I was hit by a board." Kaoru asked him. "I had my race agains Snow, but I never had onw with you or Joe.. A race agains the founder is something everyone wants."Shadow explained. "Then I want one against Joe!" shouted Reki. "That will be fun, when do we start?" Kojiro asks. "We have one week of training than we meet at ˋSˋand we have our BEEF. They all agreed so they now talked about wheels, tricks and helpfull things against the founders. "No, Shadow you cant win with tricks against Cherry, he knows how you play and he will show forward too." Kojiro laughed."Shut it, Gorilla" Kaoru growled. "Its alsmost eleven, I need to go. We see each other next week!" Miya was the first one who left. Then of course Langa and Reki and at last Shadow. Now they where alone, as always. "You need to eat something." Kojiro said. "I'm not hungry. I just need to sleep." Kojiro saw how Kaorus hands was shaking. "Carla, uptade on Kaoru." Kojiro knows thats mean but Kaoru needs to understand. "Master's last meal was on noon. He needs something to eat." Carla informed. " I regret that you can also use her." Just when theres an emergency, and now sit. Do you want cabonara again? You ate nothings else this whole week. " Kojior mumbled. "Just because I lo-like your cabonara." Kaoru explained. "Kaoru, I know you since kindergarden, which means I know your trouble eating ans sleeping. " Kaoru looked away hiding his face behind his fan, like always. Kaoru knows that Kojiro wants to help him. But Kaoru doesnt want to be a burden for Kojiro. "I will make you some cabonara, even when you have to eat something else." "thank you, Kojiro." Kojiro smiled. He knows that they often fight but he can trust Kaoru and Kaoru can trust him, and Kojiro hoped the other knows that.
"Kojiro its almost night, I need to sleep, I have to follow my schedule." Kaoru explained. "I know and because of that you will eat now and then you will sleep at my apartment. " Kojiro smiled. "I cant, I have a lot of work and I need to charge my board because I need training and then-" Kojiro didnt let Kaoru end his sentence. "Dont overwork yourself. I help you with your training, I charge your weird board and your work can wait."
"Burt your restautant! No, you can do that." "I dont fight with you now. We going to sleep now and then we look what will happen tomorrow."

Kaoru ate, and then they both cleaned the dishes. After that they went to bed and Kaoru slept so good, he doesnt even know he could sleep that good.

//another filler chapter :P, next oe is abput the race between Shadoww and Cherry. and Thank you for the reads! I'm really really happy! :) // - Liz