Chapter 06

-training-

"You can't JUST trust Carla, you have to trust yourself too!" Kojiro explained, him and Kaoru were training for two hours now, because Kaoru doesn't wanted to be fooled by Shadow with his silly tricks. "Carla knows what she's doing!"
"When was the last time on a normal skateboard?" Kojiro asked. "Ehum, maybe in school?" Kaoru didn´t know when he first changed his board against Carla.
"You need to trust yourself again, tomorrow you will bring your normal board with you, I can't see you like this, just trusting Carla doing what she's is saying like a dog." Kojiro knows he was harsh on Kaoru but he really needs to understand that he himself did everything he could do, and has nothing to do with Carla, Adam or someone else....
"Don't talk to me like that you dimwit." Kaoru snapped back. "I talk with yxou how I like."
Kaoru hated it to train with Kojiro, its always like that, but he also kows that they make process, even when they fighting. "I trust myself, but why should I calculate everything myself when I have Carla?" Kaoru asked ironically.  Kojiro sighted. "Its not about calculating, when was the last time you actually enjoyed skating?" Kojiro asked siriously. Kaoru wanted to answer that he enjoys skating everty time but after he really thought about it.. he shrugged. "Maybe before Adam went to America, or even there before, when there was no ´S´just us." he answered quiet. 
Kojiro knew it, but now Kaoru said it and Kojirocan now help him, having fun skating again.  "Okay I have a offer for you, you can keep your machine, but you have to skate on your own, like before ´S ˋwe going to skate now, like we used to be. We going to our place and then we have fun again."Kojiro smiled.
kaoru agreed, he easily could win against Shadow, but his tricks arent calculated, so Kaoru needs to flexible. 
So the day went by, they skated like in the old days, having fun and Kaoru even smiled honest, it was a normal smile, he even laughed, it was because Kojiro didnt saw the big stone and fell but Kaoru laughed so Kojiro smiled, it was really funny, skating with Kaoru again, only Kaoru.

In the evening they went to Sia la Luce for some food and of course a glass of wine. "Wanna eat the ususall?" the green- haired asked and was on his way to the kitchen. "Of course, wheres your wine this time?" Kojiro sighted, its alwyas his expensive wine. "Its on the second cupboard o the top." he mumbled. "Found it!"
Sfter Kojiro made food and Kaoru poured the wine in glasses they ate in comfortable silence. "When do we meet the oters again?" Kaoru asked after a while. "Miya wil show up tomorrow or in three days and Reki and Langa... I dont know they always with each other, forgeting the world around them."Kojiro laughed. "Were we like them? Like Reki and Langa before...Adam showed up?" Kaoru asked...nervously? "I think so, we also were together every single time we had, in shool, after school, sleepovers, parties, we did everything together before Adam showd up." Kojiro explained... "I´m sorry, kojiro. If I- If I wasnt in love with him, then we may still be ike them..." Kaoru apologized. "Nah, dont think like that, four-glasses, We still like them just more mature."Kojiro said and winked. Kaoru smiled. "Yeah, maybe your right."

//long time, I know. Dont worry now I have time  and can write again. Next time you see the race Shadow vs. Cherry Blossom :P I just wanted a matchablossom chapter and I thought this would be the perfect time. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you in the next!//