Chapter 2 Crea

For future reference this is where each of the kids have their sin tattoo
Zephyr- Dragon on her left bicep, halfway between her shoulder and elbow. (Like Meliodas)
Crea- Fox on the far left of her abdomen between her ribs and hip bone (Like Ban)
Harper- Bear on his left shoulder blade
Rehan- Snake on his right bicep, halfway between his shoulder and elbow (Like Meliodas on the opposite arm)
Morgan- Lion in the middle of his chest
Emma- Boar on the left side of her neck (Like Merlin)
Brooks- Goat on his right outer thigh (Like Diane, just on the opposite leg)

Also I'm assuming that Britannia is Britain. feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but since everyone is old enough to drink if it is Britain they'll drink alcohol just FYI

___________________________________________________________________________

Who am I? My name is Crea, I'm 20 years old, I'm half human and half fairy, with my parents powers of Snatch and Miracle wind and the powers of the fairy clan like levitation meaning I can fly and I have some control over plant life and though no one is quite sure how I somehow got my father's immortality. My parents are the fox sin of greed Ban and the Holy maiden Elaine.

We could see Liones in the horizon, we were almost home, The Captain was still sound asleep, cuddled into Claymore, The sun was rising, we still have about another day of travelling but at lease Zephyr won't be cranky. All of a sudden the carriage jerked waking almost everyone, "What the hell was that" Harper asked as I jumped down to see Rehan's mud creatures shatter into pieces by three men, one had a bow and arrow, one had a sword and the other had an axe, "Took ye long enough" one of the men in the holding area said "Sorry boss, we had a hard time tracking you" the one with the sword said, I reached my hand out and my black with pink streaks three sectioned staff Lyster came to me from the storage area of the carriage, "Listen fellas, I don't know who you are and I really don't give a shit, but my captain's asleep and if you wake her there'll be hell to pay" I said as the one with the bow shot an arrow at me, I fell to the ground with Lyster slipping out of my hand, Damn what was on that arrow, "Poison, that will kill you immediately, its my power I call it Toxin" I heard some one say, I assume its the fella that shot me, "Booooooring" I said as I stood pulling the arrow from my shoulder leaning down to pick up my staff "Hey guys let me deal with this," I called up to my team mates, "Okay, be careful" Harper said, "That's impossible" Toxin guy said "Yeah well I can't die so give it your best shot!" I said as Toxin guy aimed an arrow at something above me, shit the others "Oh no you don't Fox Hunt" I yelled extending Lyster with the two parts I wasn't holding onto turning into a pink lasso and wrapped it around the bow which I then pulled towards myself and out of the guys hand, I broke it in half once I got it and dropped the pieces, "You bitch" he said charging forward, the other two seemed to frozen in shock watching me with wide fearful eyes, Toxin pulled a sword from his back and swung it at me, I just got out of the way flying backwards "What are you idiots doing go get the boss" Toxin yelled "Imperial Wrath of Great Wind" I yelled as I blocked Toxin's next attack, I blew the other two away not much but it should delay them enough that I can deal with Toxin guy, "Give up little girl I'm stronger than you" He said as he kicked my gut knocking me into a tree, "You're right let me have some of that, Physical Hunt" I said holding my hand out stealing some of his strength and speed, "What did you do to me" "Oh you know used my magical power to steal some of that strength you've got, It's called snatch by the way" I said running towards him and with a jump and a kick to the chin I sent him crashing into a tree knocking him out "Box Barrier" I heard as I walked into what seemed to be an invisible wall, I was trapped, there wasn't any place I could move I turned to see swordy standing with his sword extended he came charging towards me his sword held high above his head as he said "How dare you, do you know who we are" he yelled swinging his sword down only for it to collide with with the captains sword "some one who clearly doesn't know who he's dealing with, Crea go deal with the other guy, Em get the unconscious guy into the hold" the Captain said, Emma snapped her fingers and Toxin was in the hold cuffs and all as the captain sent Swordy flying back with a kick right into axe man, "How come you get to have all the fun, while I'm asleep" Zephyr said with a small pout, "Cap'n you were asleep and you are very difficult to get up" I said, She blew her fringe from her eyes with a shrug that is a good point, Shall we" She said nodding her head to the two men who were charging towards us, "I don't know Cap'n whatever swordy did I cant move from here" I said, Zephyr put her thumb under her chin with her index finger over her lips bent under her nose like she was thinking "Well, I'll just take him out first then" she said, turning and catching swordy's well sword "Hey Em, can you cancel this box?" I yelled up to Emma "If I do, it'll nullify your physical hunt" she said "I don't care Cap'n taking the two of them on by herself" I said, "Absolute Cancel" I could feel the strength an speed I stole leaving my body but right now I couldn't care less, I tackled Axe man to the ground, "Poison thorn" he said and a bunch of roots came up from the ground and Came right at me I floated up and held my hand up stopping the roots in their tracks "What the...." Axe man said "I'm part fairy, I have control over plant life" I said sending the roots back at him which he stopped with one slash of his axe, I flew at him and we ended up basically sparing with our weapons, everytime either of us would attempt to hit the other we'd block it, I got fed up and slightly bored of fighting this dude so with a kick to his chest I flew up and as I extended Lyster I said "Banishing Kill" and sliced the guy's chest, blood splattered everywhere, "hey Captain" I said as I hung Lyster around my neck. The Captain flew to a stop next to me, her left eye was purple with her fathers demon marking over it and her right eye was orange with the symbol of the goddess clan in it, "Really" she said as she landed next to the guy, "What?, The fight was going nowhere and I knew you'd be able to heal him any way if you wanted to talk to him" I said with a shrug. She healed the guy and quickly got cuffs on him, "Rehan, come get this guy" she yelled a minute later Rehan appeared and grabbed the guy tossing him over his shoulder. "How long do we have 'til we get home?" Captain asked as she lay down on Claymore again, "Man healing that guy really took a lot of effort" she mumbled. "Wake me when we reach the city limit" I said flopping down next to Zephyr because man I'm pooped.