10; Office day

Narrator's POV

You would think, 'How does Zehra stay awake'?

Good question. By sipping bitter coffee ten times an hour. She finished 5 cups before it even hit 7 AM. She was sitting near the window, watching Daniel type on his computer while asking her questions.

"Do you have any scars, left by them?" Daniel asked, hoping for evidence. But at the same time wishing that she doesn't have any, her poor soul. He thought.

"Hm, I think there are plenty on my back" Zehra turned around and lifted her shirt half way up, revealing the either big healed scars, or the super small ones that you would have to look twice to notice.

"I see" More typing sounds. The room being filled with typing sounds, as the only thing that could be heard is Daniel's typing along with the breathing. The rest, was silent. 

"What we could do is file a lawsuit due to the crimes they did such as, Drug Abuse Violations, Murder & Non-negligent Manslaughter. Along with child abuse, as you have scars."

"Perfect!" Zehra smiled brighter than the other days, and clapped her hands, in happiness.

"Now all we have to do is write the motion, then send it to the court, and then send the letter for the Martinez."

"You're so good at this, Daniel" She complimented.

_____________________________________________

Days and days gone by, as Zehra was focused on answering all of Daniels question. Maybe not all were truthful, but at least she answered them. As Daniel thought he was helping an innocent angel, whom fell from heaven.

"I sent the letter to court a few days ago"

"What did they say, Prosecutor Laurent?" 

"They sent the letter to the Martinez family, the court hearing is held in 3 weeks"

"Interesting" Zehra smiled, "I'll share half the fortune with you"

"I don't want the fortune, I want justice in life"

"Oh" Disappointment covered Zehra's face.