12; Well, they deserved it

//Trigger Warning; This story has mentions of Rape/ Sexual Assault along with mentions of such that is disturbing to viewers//

Narrators POV

The trial that long been waited is here. The following people in the court room, Mrs Martinez, Mr Martinez, and the son. Eli.

"I, as the Judge of Mainhall Center, Idle Land. Am here for case 12708. But before we do anything, Prosecutor Laurent and Lawyer Martinez, may you please repeat the oath, lifting your left hand up while repeating it." The Judge spoke, clearly and loud enough. While Mrs Martinez looked over to see her daughter, a pale complex expression reached her face.

The two raised their hands and said it at the same time, "I swear to say nothing but the truth, and the truth itself." 

The judge made everyone who was speaking to commit to the oath. When they were done rehearsing the oath over and over again, the Judge turned to Prosecutor Laurent and Miss Zehra.

"Now, tell me. What are we here for today?"

"Your Honor, Mr Martinez has committed Drug Abuse Violations, along with Liquor Law Violations, along with Rape and Sexual Assault and  and I have a witness. Mrs Martinez on the other half, has scammed many companies along with allowing her husband to abuse her child. Mr Martinez also took some of his time to have Violence Against Women Act" Prosecutor Laurent said, clear and loud enough. While Zehra kept a neutral expression, not to smile during this serious occasion. 

"Are you sure of that, Prosecutor Laurent?"

"Yes, your honor"

"Who's the witness?"

"Me, your honor" Zehra stood up, meeting Mr and Mrs Martinez cold gaze, enough to murder someone.

"Who are you?"

"Zehra Martinez, your honor. I have grew up with these people, I saw everything behind the closed windows and closed doors"

"Mhm" The judge turned to Lawyer Martinez, or Eli. "What do you have to say, Lawyer Martinez?"

"I just have to say, everything my sister said could have been true or not" He smiled. "Your honor, I was forced to be here" His smile disappeared. "Look at my back, I remember when my mother would hit me with a whip when I failed a swimming race"