16; Get on my level of insane

Narrator's POV

Daniel pulled Zehra out of the room, pulling her to the parking lot, where there was almost no cameras to catch.

"Repeat what you said!"

"If I was a fucking murder, would you also pull the gun to my head and pull the trigger?!"
Zehra yelled, her tears gone, her snot dripping. 

Her eyes full was more fierce than a mother of a tiger that has been murdered in front of her own eyes.

"Yes."

In disappointment, Zehra took Daniels right hand that has the gun in it, and took it to her head. "I fucking dare you to shoot me!"

"Zehra, do not force me."

"And what if I do?"

"Was I too nice to you?"

"No" 

Zehra got on her knees, still forcing the gun on her forehead.

"Fuck life." 

She grabbed the gun from his hand, and he took a step near her but she put it near her temple, 

"Take a step closer and I'll shoot myself"

"Zehra."

"Did you not hear me?!"

She took the gun and shot it to the sky.

"Daniel, I'm warning you. Put both your hands up."

He did as he was told, afraid he was gonna lose his friend.

"Let me explain. Through my entire life, I realized the only person
that was there for me was that damn old man.
What is life if everyone hates you? What is life if everyone
despites you? If everyone wants you dead?
 If people wants to find you to just kill you?"

He took a deep breathe

"Put the gun down and let's talk."

She shot her thigh. While he flinched,
almost ran to her but then stopped at half a step.

"I'm not scared of death, boy. 
I'm scared of abandonment, my
love ones being killed. But death? No way. 
Why would a murderer like me have more to life?"

Laughter from her.

"Mother and father thought they got gifted a talent.
But in reality they got gifted a crazy bitch, get on my 
level insane, before speaking to me again. See you in hell, Dan"

The girl shot herself twice. One at the chest and another in the head. She was long gone and dead, but it was indeed better than serving a life sentence in jail. Prison. Whatever it was called.

The horrified boy's pale face. His hands reached to her face, hugging her tightly in his arms. Crying and screaming. Sorry for her death, but not sorry for the old mans death.

He didn't understand why she killed the other humans, he wanted an explanation. A righteous person. A person who would never kill. A person who would try to get every murderer in prison. Is now on his knees and crying for one.

....Police coming, to meet the Prosecutor crying on his knees, taking a step back they asked him why and who killed her. "Suicide" He said, before carrying her to the hospital. Wishing she would be okay.