🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

3 Months Later - Sameer has bonded well with Naina, and he also feels that She could take care of Advay like a real mother, however he still hasn't realised that he has fallen in love with her, but somewhere his heart is aware about his growing feelings for Naina, after that one day picnic, and their unplanned swimming pool romance. He has started to treat her with respect, and affection, which was obviously shocking for Naina to digest. Finally the marriage day arrived, when they both were going to tie the knot for lifetime.

Sanam refused to attend the wedding, hence it would remind him of his sister Anushka, and Harshita also was also not interested to mark her presence, but then Naina is her childhood friend, and she didn't wanted to break her heart, so she decided to come for the sake of their friendship and her friend's happiness.

Naina's excitement was beyond any level, she couldn't believe She was actually going to become Mrs.Maheshwari, the wife of her Mr.Handsome. These three months have been quite challenging for her, as it took her a lot of effort to make her parents agree to this marriage wholeheartedly. They weren't ready to approve her and Sameer's relationship, they wanted their daughter to marry a person who doesn't have any child, but they didn't know their daughter is madly in love with the father of this baby, and She could do anything to get the permission of her loved ones.

She was sitting in front of the dressing table, beholding the magnificent shade of her bridal outfit. She was looking bewitching with her evergreen sweet smile, and the golden nose ring was adding extra beauty to her face. Harshita glared at her stupid friend, and said - "I am genuinely not feeling happy for you."

"Don't feel...but you wouldn't regret attending my wedding." Naina replied to her with a soft smile, and looked at her through the mirror.

"Doesn't matter. You have already decided to ruin your life, what can I do?" She said slowly with heaviness in her tone, and Naina gently placed her hand on hers, and spoke - "I literally don't know why you guys are against of my decision, but well that really doesn't matter to me as long as I have confidence in my almighty, that he wouldn't prove me wrong, and once again Love would conquer."

"Yeh sab filmo me hi ache lagte hai...reality me nahi." Harshita remarked with a taunting smile.

"Film me reality se inspired hoke hi toh banti hai janeman. Don't you know about Hrithik Roshan's movie Super 30? Yeh movie real life se bani hai." Naina replied to her with a sweet smile, and Harshita rolled her eyes at her logic.

"Your hairstyle looks quite appreciative. I would also make the same bun for my wedding." Harshita said with a dreamy smile, only to be taunted by her bestie - "Do you think Sanam would ever agree to marry you? I mean if he would have loved you genuinely he wouldn't have asked you for a break-up."

"Don't blame him...he is helpless, he doesn't want to hurt his parents by going against them." Harshita tried to defend her boyfriend, but deep down She knew Naina was right.

"And what about you? Is it ok if he hurt you by asking you to start looking for a groom? I don't know why you are even trying to save your relationship, when that man has never understood your feelings and love towards him. It was always you who had to suffer because of him and his conservative family." Naina said in a soft voice, and looked at her heart-broken friend with empathy layered in her painted eyes.

"Can we just talk about this all later? Please." She requested her in a low voice, and Naina nodded her head in agreement.

"You are looking the most beautiful bride. Darling...and I truly wish Sameer bestows upon you his love. I don't want you to become another Harshita." Harshita said with a painful smile, and hugged her friend from behind by wrapping her hands around her chest. Naina also felt emotional, but somehow restricted her tears, and let out a deep breath.