🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Next Day In The Morning. Naina woke up due to the loud noise of Advay. She reluctantly pushed away her blanket, and walked near his cradle with sleepy eyes, she hit her toe against the small table, and whimpered in pain. She softly picked up his body in her arms, and asked him - "What happened darling. Why are you crying?"

"God...why are you asking him, how will he answer you?" Sameer said with an annoyed face, and buried his face in his wife's soft pillow.

"Then you answer me...you might know why he is crying out so loud?" Naina scolded him in a low voice, as she was feeling damn sleepy, but still She held Advay protectively.

"He doesn't cry every morning like this, he may have seen your horrible face in his dream. So." He commented casually, and She smirked, and whispered something in Advay's ear. He blinked his tiny eyes innocently, and his growing smile indicated to her that He is ready to do what his mother has directed him for. She took him closer to Sameer, and put his heavy body on his back, and started to disturb his deep slumber by running Advay's small hands over his broad shoulder, and hair.

"What the hell." Sameer yelled in annoyance, and Naina greeted him - "Have a good day."

Advay was clutching Sameer's silky hair tightly in his tiny fist, and was laughing hysterically. Naina adored his cute face, and said with an evil smile - "Thoda aur pareshan karo na papa ko. Bahut neend me hai bechare."

"Dushman ko bhi piche chod de aisi biwi hai meri." Sameer murmured angrily, and tried to free his poor hair from the devil's grip.

Finally Advay left him, and Naina put him again inside the cradle, and Sameer was burning in rage. He tightly clutched her wrist, and pushed her down on the bed, and put all the weight of his heavy body on her delicate one. She looked at him innocently for a moment, before saying - "You are behaving so romantic. I didn't expect this."

"This is romantic?" He asked her cluelessly.

"Of course Yes, Mr.hubby. Just look at our position, uffff position word is quite embarrassing na." Naina said with a shy smile, and Sameer was staring at her in perplexity.

"Which position is your favourite?" She asked him coyly, and He screamed in shock - "What?"

"What? Don't you have a favourite position?" Naina questioned him seriously, and He said in anger - "Are you insane? Why are you asking me such a private question."

"If a husband won't tell his wife which Yoga Position is his favourite, then who would?" She replied to him with a casual smile, and now Sameer realised she was talking about Yoga. Damn this girl is literally dimwit.

"What were you thinking?" Naina asked him with a naughty smile, and He was feeling mortified now.

"Nnnn...nothing." He answered.

"No...no you were thinking something else. I am sure." She took a small pause to observe the change in his facial expression, and then said - "Were you thinking about that position?"

"I don't have a dirty mind." Sameer said with a proud smile, and Naina teased him - "But I was talking about Sleeping Position. What is dirty about this?"

He started to cough, making her grin ear to ear. She seductively traced her slender finger on his inducing light trimmed beard, and said - "Don't worry sweetheart...I won't tell anyone my husband can understand any double meaning talks, and jokes easily."

"Shut up. Ok? I wasn't thinking anything like that." Sameer spoke in a sharp tone, and was about to move away, but the button of his t-shirt got tangled with the chain of her mangalsutra, and Naina smirked in triumph. She was looking at him lovingly, and the shade of his lips tempted her for a second, but She won't do anything until he doesn't feel comfortable with her.