🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

A Few Days Later - Naina was teaching Advay how to walk on the grass with the support of her hand. He flashed a toothy smile to his mother, as he enjoyed learning this new thing. The cute noise of his baby shoes echoed in her ear, and She encouraged him to walk a little more. They finally sat down on the dry grass, and Naina placed a soft kiss on his cheek, and said in a childish tone - "My baby is choo smart, he learns everything cho quickly."

She took off his spiderman cap, and ruffled his golden brown hair with a loving smile. She placed his body on her lap, and spoke - "Say Ma-Ma."

Advay looked at her cluelessly, but tried to speak for the sake of his mother's happiness.

"Mmmm...mmmma." He endeavoured to complete the sentence, but failed miserably.

Nobody till now has taught him to speak MaMa word, he only knows how to spell PaPa and DaDu, he again tried as Naina kept whispering in his ears, but it didn't work.

She said in a soft voice, while giving him a quick peck - "It's ok baby...don't pressurise yourself, call me MaMa only when you feel that I deserve this position."

"Good Evening Naina." Someone called her name in a sweet voice, and She looked back to find Akshay with his niece. Ridhana.

He came towards her, and sat down beside Advay.

"Wow...she is so cute." Naina pulled her cheek affectionately.

"Indeed She Is...but not more than you." Akshay said in a husky voice, and looked at her intensely.

"Anyway. I saw your wedding post, it was updated one month before. Then where did this baby come from?" He asked her with a doubtful expression, as the post stated that Finally I Am A Married Woman.

"Actually this isn't my baby." Naina said nervously.

"What?" He screamed out of shock.

"Lower your voice Akki, and listen to me first. Advay isn't my baby, but he is everything for me...Sameer is his real father." She explained to him with a serene smile, and Akshay couldn't understand why she married the baby's father.

"How could you marry someone who is already a father of a baby?" He asked her disappointingly, and She just chuckled.

"Is there any written law that an unmarried girl can't marry a child's father?" Naina asked him with a lopsided smile, and He shook his head.

"So? I fell in love with him...and got married. What's the big deal yaar?" She said with a casual smile, and Akshay spoke thoughtfully - "It's a very big deal madam, he already has a baby that means he might not even desire to have one more baby with you. How would you get the pleasure of becoming a mother then? As a woman I know you also had some plans about your own child, have you ever discussed this with Sameer?"

Naina was silent for a moment, as he was right. Will Sameer ever agree to have a baby with her? He hasn't even kissed her yet, how would he go ahead? But she can't even spend her whole life as a mother of Advay. She also wants to have her own flesh, someone who would call her mother rightfully, someone who would be born from her womb, someone who would have some qualities, or features of hers. She knows this is too early to think about having a baby, but she isn't compelling him to impregnate her right now, they could do that after one or two years also, but She needs a confirmation from his side that he wouldn't refuse to give her a baby. She is his wife, she has the right to question him about this matter.

"Do you know about my cousin sister Aarti's case? She also married a man, who was a father of a child...she fell in love with him so she didn't think about this all before the wedding, but when She decided to communicate with him about their own Baby. Her husband refused her, he said he doesn't wanna be a father to anyone now, one baby is enough...She tried her best to convince him, but he remained adamant on his decision, and look now. It has been 7 years of their marriage, and she still hasn't become a mother." Akshay said with a worried face, as he was genuinely feeling bad for Naina. He held her cold hand gently, and rubbed it leisurely.