🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

The mehendi function was over, and Naina was excited to show her intricate designs to her husband. She saw him silently talking with the Itsy bitsy stars spread on the sky through his calm eyes, and She took slow steps towards him. He wasn't aware of her presence, he was immersed in his own questions and unsatisfying answers. Naina lovingly wrapped her hands around his chest, and said - "I was missing you so much during the whole time. Where were you and Advay?"

"We were with Sanam and his family." Sameer replied to her in a low voice, and She hummed with a simple smile.

"O shoot. I completely forgot to make Advay have his dinner...I will go and quickly get something for him." Naina immediately took off her hands, and turned to run outside, but Sameer clutched her hand, and said - "No need to worry about him...Priyanka Bhabhi did your task."

"Oh thank god...I am so sorry, it literally slipped off my mind that Advay must be famished." She spoke out of guilt, and rubbed her palm against her forehead in anger.

"It's ok. Calm down...he isn't only your responsibility." He said softly.

"Why? I am his mother. Sameer...I should have taken care of my baby's food timings, but I swear I didn't purposely avoid feeding him his meal." Naina was panicking, and Sameer was surprised at her concern for Advay.

"Why do you love him so much?" He asked her with a tranquil smile.

"What sort of question is this? Why can't I love him? He is our baby, he is my prince...and I believe no mother in this world could ever hate her child." She answered him with a loving smile, and looked at him.

"But he isn't your own child." Sameer reminded her in a heavy voice.

"He might not be, but that doesn't mean I can't love him...Tell me one thing, don't you love me? I am not your sister, not even your mother...then why do you love me so much?" Naina asked him with a lopsided smile, and He replied to her impulsively - "Because you are my wife. Naina...and it is my right to love you."

"Then it is my right as well to love Advay, I never considered him your baby...I always considered him as Our Baby, so what if I haven't brought him into this world? I still have a mother-kind of attachment with him, and I will always have. No matter what." She said in a thoughtful manner, and stared at the wave of sudden change in his visage. What is bothering him that he is asking her such a question?

"Naina, we have been living together for months now...and I genuinely feel so comfortable with you, and I think...we should prepare to welcome a new individual in our life." Sameer spoke in an uneasy tone, and Naina swerved her head at him in astonishment.

"What are you saying? Spill the beans Sameer, what coerced you to think about our baby?" She asked him restlessly, and He just shook his head, and took her hands gently.

"Look, I know...I was foolish at that time to explicitly refuse you to plan a baby...but I have realised my mistake now, and nothing has coerced me to change my decision. Trust me." Sameer tried to explain to her, and Naina angrily jerked away her hands, and looked at him in frustration.

"So now you have to compensate for your mistake by impregnating me?" She asked him aggressively, and He closed his eyes to constrain his rapidly intensifying rage.

"I am not a cheap man, who would pregnant his wife to pay off his sin. I want you to experience the pleasure of becoming a Mother, I want to take care of you...and handle your mood swings, try to understand me Naina, I am not asking you to plan a baby right now...you can take your own sweet time. One year...Two year, or whenever you feel convenient. It will be solely your decision." Sameer softened his tone, and placed his palm over her extremely warm cheek.