Day 21

Four days after the hospital, Sangwoo insists that we should live together. That it'll help me.

So I tell him about my secret apartment where I put all my new clothes and such.

"So you already had this planned, huh Bumie? Well at least I now know there is a brain in that pretty skull of yours." He joked and ruffled my hair as we packed his things.

I brushed his hand away "Sangwoo, I'm a guy. You don't call a guy pretty! All your teasing is getting annoying!" I glare at him.

He just smirks "You're pretty to me. You'd look better if you put on some weight and muscle." He started to grab and squeeze my arm. "I think we should have you take time off from school so that we can get you at a healthy weight."

That sounded reasonable, I could use a break from school since it wasn't doing much for me with my crappy grades.

Then he had to ruin it.

"Who knows, you might even get taller."

I punched him for that but it wasn't very hard considering the differences in our weight class and differences in health.

I wondered if I would be as strong as Sangwoo, if I'd be able to bulk up like him or at least not look like I belong in the morgue.

He looks down at my fist and takes it gently into his hand, examining each of my bony fingers with a look that I had never seen before.

"I never noticed how thin you are, Bum.  I can't believe I never noticed it, I-I'm so sorry." He held me close with his hand on the back of my head.

I have no idea what is going on, what he is doing but it feels nice. I kind of enjoy it.

***

It takes a few weeks for us to move into my apartment, most of the things that needed to be packed were his since I don't have many belongings.

The entire time we were packing his things and moving, Sangwoo has had this weird grin on his face. Making comments about how we're like newly weds, I really hate his teasing.

He makes jokes about carrying me over the threshold or getting me a dress and a ring, I swear to god as soon as I'm strong I will break his ribs or jaw.

He's an idiot and his teasing is getting out of hand, what girl is going to go out with a guy like him? No one if he keeps his teasing personality.

Last I checked, no one dates a bully unless they're a complete and total masochist or a blind idiot.

"Hey, Bumie? How about I cook and you clean? I can get you an apron for cleaning." Sangwoo suggested while I was unpacking stuff in my separate room.

"I can do both, Sangwoo. I'm a lot stronger than you think and I have a set of skills. Just focus on your studies and I'll focus on my rehab." I bite back, he's really getting on my nerves.

He slaps his hand on my back "Last I checked, Bumie. The wife doesn't do all the work."

I smack him with a book on the head "Fix that problem of yours, it's getting old."

I don't wait for his reply and walk out of the room, he's suffocating. He is way too happy about our arrangement and he's getting carried away with his jokes.

When did we go wrong? How did a sweet boy turn into that?