Chpt.2_ Anger

Jamie your ride is here!

   Thanks mom, I will be back in an hour or so, bye love you!

   As Jamie wandered out the door she couldn't help but think about what she was going to find today. For the past weeks she would see these glowing orbs in all different colors. She didn't know what it was but she wanted to find one.

    Shortly after arriving at the edge of the woods with her friend Maryland, she stopped and wondered at all the things she might find.

  "What color do you think we'll find?"

  "I dunno, maybe green." Jamie replied, "I just hope we find something."

    As they set off on their journey, they were unaware that they were being watched. They split up into two different parts of the woods. Jamie of course got the side farthest from the development, with all the green moss and grass, and Maryland got the closest part with the dead grass and and dieing trees. After an hour of being feustrated with herself, Jamie went into a fit and started tearing up rocks. She ripped up moss of all sorts and threw them at trees. She was furious. Suddenly she fell over. She had'nt hit anything or been hit, but it felt like something jelly-like has just passed through her. Her chest was slightly warm. She turned around and was startled by what she saw. A red glowing orb was orbiting right in front of her. She was in awe. Suddenly she felt the same feeling as another orb came out of her chest, this time it was purple. Suddenly she passed out.