A lost in the time story: Fudou in Italy.

Back in 2019, there'd been one book written by a person who's now a Kpop fan, not important information but still. She had this one book about my favourite anime, Inazuma Eleven. A few months ago, I decided to find one particular chapter of the book, that had a one-shot story. But, it was gone, only that chapter was gone, nothing else. I texted her asking for an explanation, she said that specific story wasn't hers, got it from someone else. She promised to give it to me, but nothing ever happened. So, I couldn't find it and I got no information anywhere. I will try my best to write it as vividly as I remember it. 

....

Hello there! I am a Japanese journalist who just got their first big interview abroad. I am so excited to go to Italy and find the singer, who became a mafia head and have an interview with him. My plane is tonight, I prepared all stuff I needed in a big suitcase. I bid my goodbyes with my friends and colleagues and took the plane.

10 hours later, I was already on the Italian land. It was night, dark, the only lights that were seen were the ones of the street lamps. People were standing under them, but I didn't have the confidence to ask them for directions. I couldn't find my hotel and I was lost. That's when a guy approached me. 

"Hey, your luggage is heavy, do you need help carrying it?"

"Yeah, thanks!"

Then we walked and suddenly he ran away with my suitcase. 

"Hey, wait! My suitcase! He stole it!" I chased him down the street until we reached a crossroad. A truck was coming and it is too fast to stop. I believed I am dead until I got pushed off the road by someone. 

"Are you alright?", the guy who saved me asked. I nodded and then the driver came to us, but when he saw us being hugged, he went back to his truck silently (I remember it that way?). He thought it was romantic or something??

Then I tried to run again after the guy screaming "but he still has my suitcase!". The man stopped me saying it's too late and he got too far already. 

"Aren't you the football star, Fudou Akio?"

"Yes, I am."

Oh my God. Then, I left him alone and went on a bench. Fudou came with his car and made me a sign to enter it. 

"It's cold outside. Come here."

I went inside the vehicle. 

"So what do you want first when we get home, sleeping or eating?"

"Sleeping."

"Alright then."

I had already fallen asleep in the car. In the morning, I got woken up by the football player who was screaming at me, that I sleep too much. I actualised I have slept on a single bed. 

Following, I went downstairs and saw Fudou making a British breakfast.

"Good morning", he said. 

"Good morning, it smells nice."

"Today we will go to the police to find your passport, phone, baggage, etc."

Then they ate calmly, he suggested making coffee, she agreed. After that, there was one flirt that was so good but I forgot it. Oh wait, I remembered. 

"So why are you in Italy?"

"I have to take an interview with a singer who's now a mafia boss in a nightclub/bar."

"Absurd, they got a girl to interview such a dangerous person on such a place, you will surely need a bodyguard." (indicating he can protect her, I suppose.)

"I can take care of myself."

"No, you can't," Fudou said and laughed.

"Prove it then!"

Fudou lifted me in the air and carried my bridal style to a bedroom.

"Hey let me go!", I said. 

He smirked and opened the door with his leg. Very interesting things happened there, which aren't for kids. (ok I seriously don't remember how she explained having sex without saying the word.)

Time skip, night time. Fudou and I went to the nightclub I was told to go to. He grabbed my hand to not lose me or someone to talk to me about things they shouldn't. We went everywhere searching for him. 

"He must've been here today, that is what my boss told me!!"

"It's okay, don't worry."

Then we walked to his car since it was all a lost cause already. The weather was chilly and I started shivering (either that or it was raining and he covered their heads). He hugged me in his jacket, covering both of us with it. He felt like we were being watched and whispered to me that there's a slight chance he is right. Faster and faster, we reached his house. 

I can't recall anything here, literally. nothing. Maybe they slept and the ending was in the morning?

I called my editor from Fudou's phone telling her all that happened. Except for the fact that I am in his house. I said I'm calling from someone else's phone.

"Hey, it's me, Y/N, I got my whole suitcase stolen, including my phone so I call you from one that I lent." 

"Y/N you are all over the media, check it yourself!!"

I opened the news and there's an article with a picture of me walking next to Fudou hugging in his jacket yesterday night. So, he was right, paparazzi were photographing us. 

Then someone knocked on the door. As I was standing near it, I opened it. There was a journalist who asked me: Is it true that you are dating Fudou Akio? 

I was speechless, then Akio came and confronted the woman. 

I went inside the corridor and started crying. The only thing I heard was: "Yes, we are dating." Then he entered and closed the door. He hugged and calmed me. "Do you agree to live here with me?" "Yes, Fudou."

The ending was a quote like: It shines as bright as the stars.