R!OT

The year is 2020. The day is August 30th. Covid 19 is basically everywhere and no one can do anything for it. Cases are getting more and more with each day. It is quite intriguing how the population realized politicians suck in that small Balkan country with so much history, there I live. I am not gonna mention names and stuff but it was shivering me. I was just a random person walking down the street to meet thousands of people with eggs and tomatoes throwing them at the parliament. Arrested Youth in my headphones, a poster of a hard rock group in my hand, I was going home from my big search for a present for my friend. His birthday was in 3 days. My home was far though. I decided to walk cause walking is healthy, isn't it? At that moment my moment of silent thoughts were ruined by the loud drums and screams of people who want 'change'. Change, what a pleasant word...

But something about this change was odd. It seemed like everyone knew who is their target but who will stand in the place of those people? The whole nation is just dumb, I thought. This was the main thing making me want to leave this hole. People mad, land beautiful. Makes me sad, it also makes my parents sad. 

I am not their little patriot boy anymore. I am a 16-year-old teenager, thinking wise and clever for the future, even though the world is so stressed out. Dangers are everywhere, bad people can wait on every corner and then- 

BANG!!

Ah, this sounded like a gunshot. I got shot.

...

W-what happened? 

Where am I? 

Why is everything white?

Who is this man with a beard?

Why is everything so quiet? 

Why am I in the sky and the city is down there?

Ah, my head hurts so much. I was shot in the head, wasn't I? According to mom now I have 7 minutes to see my whole existence and then my soul will leave my body. I have so many memories. But this will be the end of me. I could've done something in my life, I could've helped the society. I could've been remembered with something but now I will be forgotten from the face of the Earth. So many people lived and succeeded, not me. I was always silent to everyone. Many wondered if I could even talk. Probably this is why I am dying now. Cause life needs to be lived by extroverts who can talk and think wiser than me. 

But at least now I smile. Now I smile for the first time in 3 years. 

Everything went black and white, I was like in a tunnel. Being dead is horrible. The end is here and no one knows what happens here. Like in the Bermuda triangle. This is it. My soul flew I think. Now it's just a body there, the police are there, they see that I am dead. Someone said poor kid. I was indeed young but my soul feels old. 

Then I heard someone screaming:

It's such a handsome baby!

huh? why am I crying nahhhhh

bring me back to me

plz

no.